Mac: Full screen issues

edited February 2010 in Game Support
So far I've noticed three issues with full-screen mode:

1) When I switch to full-screen mode, then quit the game, all of my windows (zoomed to fill the screen) have resized.

I'm assuming this is because it is temporarily changing screen resolutions. My display runs at 1680x1050 typically, but ToMI is running at a resolution lower than that. It behaves as if all of my windows have resized to compensate for (temporarily) running at a lower resolution.

I'm assuming it's something about how ToMI is triggering screen resolution changes, but I'm positive that there is a way to avoid this. I have a number of games that cause the same window resizing nonsense (usually older or low-quality games), and quite a few that DON'T.

2) There is no way to temporarily switch out of the game (alt-tab) as long as it is running full-screen. You have to switch to windowed mode first. A bit annoying.

3) When I've switched off full-screen mode, sometimes my Dock is left placed in the middle of my screen. This doesn't happen all the time, and I'm not sure why. I think this will happen if I start ToMI, change its resolution, and THEN switch to windowed mode.

I don't remember ever seeing Telltale issue patches for released games, but it would be great to see these fixed. I'm sure I'll find other glitches as well =)
This discussion has been closed.