rise of the pirate god crushes !!

edited February 2010 in Game Support
hello and how are you everybody, i'm a big fan of monkey island series. im happy that i discovered lately that tales of monkey island is there, where i thought i wouldnt see monkey island anymore.

now my problem is as everybody is facing.

i have my laptop which seems quite old. when i downloaded the game first on the laptop, the screen was so dark that i can't play the game.

then i went for a computer. which is newer a bit. it worked fine on it, eventhough moving the pointer wouldn't be that smooth.

i played the first 4 chapters without having any problem.

when i tried to play the 5th part ( rise of the pirate god ). i figured out that it is not working. i downloaded the file 3 times from different places, but the same thing happens. it crushes and doesn't start.

to be exact when i download the game. it goes ok, but when i put the crack in the specified place the game crush and the computer will ask for thing like send / close the programa. this occurs in 2 of the downloads. the third if i do everything and i start the game a small black screen will occur for short time and will dissappear.

so guys what do you think shall i do ??

Comments

• edited February 2010
    The crack? I think you should buy these games legitimately and not be pirating them.
  • edited February 2010
    let's say i bought the game. it's the same problem happening, how can i ensure that the game will work ?!
  • edited February 2010
    let's say i bought the game. it's the same problem happening, how can i ensure that the game will work ?!
    By just running the original and not stuffing a crack in there somewhere? :rolleyes:
  • edited February 2010
    i'm a big fan of monkey island series.

Clearly, you're not.
  • edited February 2010
    And here I was, thinking this thread was going to be about people who had a crush on the Pirate God. How dissapointed I am.

But yeah, OP, until you use a legal copy I doubt you will get help here from either community or TTG staff...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, given that I worked 70 hours a week for two months straight trying to get 105 ready for release, I find myself highly unmotivated to help someone that essentially stole those hours from me.
This discussion has been closed.