TOMI Mac Demo

edited February 2010 in Game Support
It freezes. After the cut scene (is it a cut scene if it's before the game begins? I guess so). It happens at different times. Sometimes before I even grab the note/recipe.

Music continues, but the cursor won't move. I have to reboot to get out of it even.

I want to buy this game so bad! But my old PC is too old to run it and the demo won't work on my Mac.

I hope my Mac isn't too old as well. I hope it's just a bug that is being worked out.

I have read other threads but each one seems to have different issues. So I can't figure out if my iMac is the problem or not.

OSX 10.6.2
1.83 Ghz Intel Core Duo
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
ATI Radeon X1600

I'd love any advice. I hope I can but this game from TellTale. I really do!

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Well it's always worth trying to redownload and reinstall in case it got corrupted in some way (even though it shouldn't have). Have you made sure your mac is fully up to date? Are you running any programs in the background? Have you tried running at a lower graphics quality setting?
  • edited February 2010
    I had made sure all my other programs were not running.
    I set it to the lowest graphic quality and that seemed to do the trick. Lowest quality still seems like pretty great graphics to me.

Thanks for telling me what should have been obvious.

I wrote this post with my left hand... something is wrong with my right hand ever since the opening part of the game....
This discussion has been closed.