Is S&M Season 2 REALLY coming to wii on March 7th?

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Don't get me wrong, I'm really excited. According to Amazon and Gamestop, this is the release date, but I'm not sure whether to lay my money down. I really want a Telltale official to confirm the release date.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    I have heard no official confirmations from anyone. I'm positive that when we hear one, it will go up on our blog. There's always the possibility that there's just been a breakdown in communication somewhere of course.
  • edited February 2010
    Will wrote: »
    I have heard no official confirmations from anyone. I'm positive that when we hear one, it will go up on our blog. There's always the possibility that there's just been a breakdown in communication somewhere of course.

yes. that could be true. :cool:
  • edited February 2010
    Just thought I'd let somebody know that Gamestop has Sam & Max 2 listed as developed and published by Atari. Not that big of a deal, but its kinda strange.

EDIT: Further research has me realizing it may be correct. If so, my mistake. :o
  • edited February 2010
    The publisher credit is correct, as far as the Wii version is concerned. But obviously the developer is Telltale, so hopefully someone will correct that.
  • edited March 2010
    Unfortunately, I hear that Season 2 will come out on the 9th of March, a Tuesday, as it should Traditonally come out on.
  • edited March 2010
    Well, today's March 9th and don't hear any news.

Let's face it, Sam & Max Season 2 will never be played on the Wii. Obviously, Telltale is doing this because if the two were ever joined together, the universe would be divided by zero and thus will explode!

Made sense? No? Well fine!
  • edited March 2010
    Well, today's March 9th and don't hear any news.

Let's face it, Sam & Max Season 2 will never be played on the Wii. Obviously, Telltale is doing this because if the two were ever joined together, the universe would be divided by zero and thus will explode!

Made sense? No? Well fine!

It's out today.
  • edited March 2010
    If it ends up being a Website exclusive, like AOSTH Volume 3 (ONLY at ShoutFactory.com), maybe I'll buy it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.