2 Homestar Ruiners :/ money well spent

edited March 2010 in Site Support
okay, so i just bought the strong bad season for $9.95, i already had homestar ruiner from when it first came out. well now i have two serial numbers for homestar ruiner :/ now is there anything i can do to swap it, which i doubt, can i get a coupon off something maybe?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I would like to know too, I have 2 8-bit is enoughs? Of course I didnt buy 2 I got one free and bought the other but is there anything I can do to the second code?
  • edited February 2010
    no, these games were free (in your case, punkmario, you got the cheap deal and didn't get to say you already had one episode to get the rest cheaper, so you got two codes) and that means that Telltale could be inundated with requests to swap the free copy of ice station santa or 8 bit is enough or whatever. also people could just keep buying abe lincoln must die and exchanging it for episodes they dont have.
  • edited February 2010
    Ehm, you can't actually buy Abe Lincoln. Hell; it doesn't even show a serial number ("You don't need one for this game").
    So that seems... unlikely.

Personally I have 2 Muzzled's.
  • edited February 2010
    oh, well...

PHROOSH! (he gone!)
  • edited February 2010
    ironically i just won telltale tuesday, so im gonna be getting a free episode anyway. so i dont mind so much now, ill consider it karma lol, ill save y coupon for the next sam and max
  • edited February 2010
    punkmario wrote: »
    ironically i just won telltale tuesday, so im gonna be getting a free episode anyway. so i dont mind so much now, ill consider it karma lol, ill save y coupon for the next sam and max

Beware... when the cupon expire?
  • edited February 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Beware... when the cupon expire?

havent been given it yet, i won through facebook so im kinda expecting them to get to me through facebook... :/
  • edited March 2010
    Telltale will probably make it expire before the day Sam & Max 2010 releases TO MOCK YOU!

No, wait...that would probably be something I do. Oh. Well, they'll still do it for business sense, right?
  • edited March 2010
    They made a discount on Strong Bad season after the survey coupons expired so, why not?
  • edited March 2010
    D= awww noo... i hope sam and max 3 is episodic again, that annoyed the hell out of me having to shell out for all of tales at once, as i didnt know i could afford it for a couple days.... (i had the money in my bank, i just didnt know i did)
  • edited March 2010
    punkmario wrote: »
    D= awww noo... i hope sam and max 3 is episodic again, that annoyed the hell out of me having to shell out for all of tales at once, as i didnt know i could afford it for a couple days.... (i had the money in my bank, i just didnt know i did)

It's episodic. The problem is when you can buy by separate, because they didn't release the option for ToMI until before the end of the season.
This discussion has been closed.