I never got my colletors dvd

edited February 2010 in Game Support
Tales Of Monkey Island!

i should have gotten my hand painted collectors dvd where is it? :confused:
i bought this preorder before it came out! they said you get a dvd, i still have not gotten it.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    ArmyMage wrote: »
    Tales Of Monkey Island!

i should have gotten my hand painted collectors dvd where is it? :confused:
    i bought this preorder before it came out! they said you get a dvd, i still have not gotten it.

The DVD is not out. It does not exist. You'll be able to get it when it actually exists, and not until then. There will be announcements when that's the case.
  • SegSeg
    edited February 2010
    Avistew is correct. The DVD isn't out yet, but don't panic!

0) You will get an e-mail that you can place your DVD order (not to mention blog post).
    1) You'll come back to the Telltale site and log in with your Telltale account.
    2) You'll place an order for the DVD. It will act like your buying it, but the cost to you will be $0, then the shipping costs which will vary based on the shipping location and method you pick.

Essentially, by buying the season of ToMI via Telltale, you will get one-time use coupon for a free DVD copy.
  • edited February 2010
    Just to check, I didn't pre-order the series, I brought it on August 28th from this site, will I still get the DVD for free except for shipping? (I live in the UK).

I thought I read somewhere that the DVD only applies for pre-order.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Just to check, I didn't pre-order the series, I brought it on August 28th from this site, will I still get the DVD for free except for shipping? (I live in the UK).

I thought I read somewhere that the DVD only applies for pre-order.

Yes, you will.
    The Steve Purcell slipcover was the pre-order exclusive.
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks, I also was beginning to worry, but I suspected as much. Thanks for clearing this up :)
This discussion has been closed.