Jared Emerson-Johnson?

edited February 2010 in Sam & Max
Can we confirm that he will be back to compose the soundtrack for The Devil's Playhouse? Has he already started? I'm excited!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Can we confirm that he will be back to compose the soundtrack for The Devil's Playhouse? Has he already started? I'm excited!
    He has already started a while ago. Back when ToMI was still in production I've asked if he is helping Michael Land with the ToMI-soundtrack, and - I think it was Jake who told me - he wasn't, since he was busy composing and recording the music for S3 of S&M.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    I think it was Jake who told me - he wasn't, since he was busy composing and recording the music for S3 of S&M.

Here's Jake's post.
  • edited February 2010
    I can't wait to hear some new music from Jared!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    There's some awesome stuff in the 301 soundtrack. I'm stupid excited for you guys to hear it.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    I have a never ending craving for maduros now. Every single day I want maduros and pinto beans.
  • edited February 2010
    Pinto beans are the best! Soft shelled tacos, enchiladas, nachos- oh Mexican cuisine what would I do without you! :D
  • edited February 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    There's some awesome stuff in the 301 soundtrack.

Does that mean no more replaying old tracks from Season 1 and 2?! Not that I have a problem with it, I don't, I just want to hear all new music in the Office, Stinky's diner, and Bosco's.

Not in Sybil's, I kind of like the newly revised version right now.
  • edited February 2010
    Will wrote: »
    I have a never ending craving for maduros now. Every single day I want maduros and pinto beans.

I'm sure this is completely unrelated to the Season 3 soundtrack.
  • edited February 2010

Maybe the new soundtrack was made with beans? How diabolical and clever!
  • edited February 2010

Probably is because they want so badly talk about but they can't because if they do their heads will be permanently displayed in the Gory Display they have in washroom?
  • edited February 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Maybe the new soundtrack was made with beans? How diabolical and clever!
    They are the musical fruit...
  • edited February 2010
    Will wrote: »

I have no clue what maduros are, but isn't a daily craving for pinto beans perfectly normal?
  • edited February 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    They are the musical fruit...

the more you eat, the more you toot...
  • edited February 2010
    Brilliant to hear Jared's on board, he's one of my favourite composers, his jazz pieces are full of great hooks and his musical numbers are always great, not to mention his work on W&G which really suprised me as it's just a completley different style, I know I couldn't pull off so much variation so well
  • edited February 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    There's some awesome stuff in the 301 soundtrack. I'm stupid excited for you guys to hear it.

I was sure there would be, but still, this is great news. Now, how long do we need to wait for that private forum to reappear? :)
  • edited February 2010
    I was sure there would be, but still, this is great news. Now, how long do we need to wait for that private forum to reappear? :)

The magic 8 ball says Monday.
  • edited February 2010
    the more you eat, the more you toot...

Grandma?!
  • edited February 2010
    It's good to hear that Jared is making music also to season 3. First two seasons had a great soundtrack which created a lot of atmosphere.
  • edited February 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Grandma?!

Yes, deary? Just because I'm old doesn't mean you can call me a woman, ya know, deary:p
  • edited February 2010
    I still can't get the war song out of my head! I can't wait!
  • edited February 2010
    Yes, deary? Just because I'm old doesn't mean you can call me a woman, ya know, deary:p

Does that mean you'll give me a cookie? :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.