easter eggs

edited February 2010 in Sam & Max
can anyone give me a comprehensive list of how to find the easter eggs on the dvds? i have searched practically everywhere and cant find them!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Well I hear if you play the dvd upsidde down(facedown) you will get the secrets, but i dont own the dvds so i wouldent know.
  • edited February 2010
    in seson one keep hitting the left arrow and the cussor will bw on the windo of sams office. then when you see bosscos 2.0 hit the rite till the cussor is on the rump
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Both the Season One and Season Two collectors DVDs contain a "surprise me" button on the main menu (the office window in Season One, and Satan's box of office supplies out on thes treet on Season Two) which, if navigated to, will pick a random video off of the disc, including a bunch of hidden ones featuring weird Telltale office hikinks, guaranteed real and not-lame "alternate endings," and other miscellaneous stuff we had lying around.

The Season Two disc also includes a hidden video on one of the menus (the Zombie Factory exterior), which we had playing on a few TVs during a Night of the Raving Dead themed party Telltale threw at GDC that year.

There are some hidden bonus commentaries on one of the two discs (I can't remember which) for the trailers -- an unlisted second audio track, and if you listen to the dev team commentaries on Season Two, you can find secret additional audio notes from Daniel H-Bomb Herrera if you watch.

There is probably more stuff than that (for instance, every time you put in the DVD for both seasons, you have a random chance of getting different introductory messages, including false legal disclaimers and safety messages from Superball) but I can't remember all of it.
  • edited February 2010
    Incidentally, I got the bonus videos by just opening the DVD on a computer and looking at the videos that were in there. So that's an option too, although I guess you could call it cheating.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Incidentally, I got the bonus videos by just opening the DVD on a computer and looking at the videos that were in there. So that's an option too, although I guess you could call it cheating.

See that's lame! Windows Media Player is the ruiner of all easter eggs. :) ... :(
  • edited February 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    See that's lame! Windows Media Player is the ruiner of all easter eggs. :) ... :(

If it makes you feel better, I looked for the the traditional way first, and I didn't use Windows Media Player :P
  • edited February 2010
    Jake wrote: »

If it makes you feel better, I didn't even think of that. At least stupid people still have to do it the old fashioned way.
  • edited February 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better, I didn't even think of that. At least stupid people still have to do it the old fashioned way.

It's not that you're stupid, it's that you're not as lazy as I am :p

Aaah, laziness, you're the cause of great discoveries. The wheel. The automobile. The remote control. What reason other than laziness could have caused them to be invented?
  • edited February 2010
    if it makes you feel better, jake, when i tried it on the computer the audio was off :)
  • edited February 2010
    if it makes you feel better, jake, when i tried it on the computer the audio was off :)

If it makes you feel any better, I got bored trying to find every certain Easter Egg on my own so I cheated.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.