Interview with Peter Barto, voice of Superball, Peepers and Flint Paper

edited February 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey guys!

I know everyone is patiently (or not) waiting for some more season three news, so to try and ease the wait I've published my interview with Peter Barto, known as the voice of Superball, Peepers and Flint Paper in the games. You can read it here. The interview covers how the recording process works, what he thinks makes the series click and how his family react to his voice for Peepers.

In other site plugging news, the fan art page is totally empty at the moment, so be sure to check that out if you'd like your art displayed. Remember, art can be anything from drawings, music, cartoons and so on.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Again, great interview. Sounds like he's not sure yet if he'll return in the next season (I'd love to see Flint again), but that could also just be Telltale instructing him not to talk too much about it yet.

I'm looking forward to the next interview!
  • edited February 2010
    Hah, awesome interview. Hope Superball's back for Season 3.
  • edited February 2010
    Just reading the interview, I could hear Peepers in my head. Ugh.

Nice interview otherwise. I wonder if any of the characters he previously voiced will be back.
  • edited February 2010
    I really, REALLY want Flint back as a much more important character. At least for one episode.
  • edited February 2010
    :( You're totally upping Mixnmojo.

...For now. ;)
  • edited February 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    (I'd love to see Flint again)
    I really, REALLY want Flint back as a much more important character. At least for one episode.

Agreed. I think there's more to explore in Flint, much like Bosco's importance in the latter of season two. I'd very much like to see him become a focal point of one episode, or at least appearing more throughout the season.
  • edited February 2010
    I wish you'd asked him
    about superball! There is a way he does that dry delivery which I just find hilarious
  • edited February 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I wish you'd asked him
    about superball! There is a way he does that dry delivery which I just find hilarious

Superball *horse neighs, thunder, lightning*
  • edited February 2010
    These interviews are really intersting. I hope you'll do more.

And about the fanart, I have some fanfiction, but I don't know if you want that too. I do try really hard to keep the characters acting like themselves.
  • edited February 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    These interviews are really intersting. I hope you'll do more.

And about the fanart, I have some fanfiction, but I don't know if you want that too. I do try really hard to keep the characters acting like themselves.

More interviews are definitely on the way, don't worry about that. And sure, send the fiction over and I'll take a read.
  • edited February 2010
    if you get a hold of jared emerson johnson can i be a guest interviewer? pretty please!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.