Free Abe lincoln Must Die on telltale's website!

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
I was just wondering if anyone has noticed if when you go to the sam and max demos on telltale's website, you would see that abe lincoln must die was free. I already downloaded it, I just wanted to see if anyone noticed. :):):)

Comments

• edited February 2010
    yep. free forevah it would seem, since it has been for nearly 3 years now
  • edited February 2010
    The perfect episode to introduce people to the series, as it doesn't spoil too much and the humor is top notch. Just make sure they don't open the closet door ;)
  • edited February 2010
    I still think a free Episode is a bit too much for Sam & Max, they could at least have made it one cent or something!
  • edited February 2010
    Yeah, but rolling out a creditcard may be a limit for some people, so this way they would try it, unlike if it was still $0.01.
    After they have to pay though... :p
  • edited February 2010
    Hmmm...pennies...Abe Lincoln's portrait...."Abe Lincoln Must Die"...

Nope! No unintentional (or intentional) reference there! :p
  • edited February 2010
    Old news captain biscotti.
  • edited February 2010
    I never would have bought Sam and Max if it weren't for that free episode! I didn't have a pre-existing attachment to them like I did Monkey Island or Strong Bad, and playing the free episode made me like them!
  • edited March 2010
    I never would have bought Sam and Max if it weren't for that free episode! I didn't have a pre-existing attachment to them like I did Monkey Island or Strong Bad, and playing the free episode made me like them!

I second that! If it weren't for the free episode on Trogday, I wouldn't have ever known that awesome, boxing-gloved bugger.
  • edited March 2010

Really, I didn't see an interest to Sam & Max when I played that episode. Probably because of the politics or something. I only got that interest when my friend bought Sam & Max Season 2 for Xbox Live Arcade.
  • edited March 2010
    What? the free Muzzled didn't inspire anyone to play W&G? W&G is the reason I came to Telltale, mainly because of the pre-order deal where you got Dangeresque and S&M 201 with it.
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah, same here, got S&M season 1 because of the awesoness of Lincoln must Die.

Sadly missed the free MI episode on account of not having an internetconnection at that time :(. Oh well, got the whole season now regardless.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.