W&G Fright of the Bumblebees Freezing

edited March 2010 in Game Support
I recently got the Wallace and Gromit Grand Adventures game. It was doing fine but there's one part of the episode 1 part where I played Gromit and he's in the town central. Whenever I tried to get him to do something (talk, take something, etc.), well, it just froze. I mean there's music playing and some stuff moving but no dialogue or anything happening.

Is there something wrong with my game or something? Please help.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    JusSonic wrote: »
    I recently got the Wallace and Gromit Grand Adventures game. It was doing fine but there's one part of the episode 1 part where I played Gromit and he's in the town central. Whenever I tried to get him to do something (talk, take something, etc.), well, it just froze. I mean there's music playing and some stuff moving but no dialogue or anything happening.

Is there something wrong with my game or something? Please help.

There are several threads about that issue here. It seems like some files in the install folder can mess up the game.
    The one that causes your situation is env_TownExterior_Gromit.dlg. Something similar can happen at a later point in the game due to env_CountryRoad.dlg (don't read it because of possible spoilers).
    You should be save by deleting both.

If that should fail for some reason, there are also savegames available.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    I moved this to it's own thread, because the other one was about CSI.
  • edited March 2010
    But where can I find those files? I got a Gateway and the game is on a D drive. I got files like Autorun, Components, Goodies, etc. I don't know where to look to get rid of those mentioned files.
  • edited March 2010
    Wait, never mind. I found them. Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.