Can not download episode 5 of ToMI (Mac)

edited March 2010 in Game Support
Hi everyone,
Like thousands of other persons, I have recently bought the macheist bundle, partly to enjoy guybrush new adventures on my mac.
Whereas I could download the first four chapters without any problem, I can not get the fifth chapter. Each time I tried, using Safari or Firefox, the download stick at 212 MB out of 228. Strangely, the download manager states that something is coming in, but my network monitor is pretty clear on that point : nothing is coming in.
Of course, it is not yet a problem, as I dit not reach this level of the adventures yet, but if someone at TellTales could take a look at this, I'll be thankful. (a ftp link ?)

Thanks for any help,
Olivier

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Olivier, if you were just trying to download you might have just caught things as we were updating. We just posted new Mac builds (if your games are working you won't need to re-download) so give it a try now and you should be fine.
    ________
    full melt bubble hash
  • edited March 2010
    Thank you for the answer, but I am sorry to say that, up to now, it is still not working (as of March 15). Would you need any more informations that might help ?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    What kind of internet connection do you have?
    Are you using a proxy for your internet connection?
  • edited March 2010
    I tried both from my home (adsl) and my job place (I do not know what kind of connexion is used). No proxy in both cases. Weird thing is why only the 5th episode ?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    oserve wrote: »
    I tried both from my home (adsl) and my job place (I do not know what kind of connexion is used). No proxy in both cases. Weird thing is why only the 5th episode ?

Did you use the same computer in both cases?
    Is the download manager you were talking about a separate piece of software (as opposed to the ones built into the browsers) and if so have you tried disabling it?
  • edited March 2010
    Yes same computer in both case (MacBook Pro). And I used browser built-in download manager each time.
  • edited March 2010
    Problem solved indirectly thanks to your link. Strangely, it required firefox, did not work with safari.
    Big Thanks !
This discussion has been closed.