Csi mouse isn't showing up csi 3

edited August 2010 in Game Support
Hi I have the game csi 3 dimensions of murder (it was in the super pack with 4 games) and I am in the middle of the fourth case and the mouse isn't showing up so I can't load my game and I made the back up folder but it still isn't working and I really don't want to reinstall my game because I am far in the game and everyone says that doesn't solve the problem so PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited March 2010
    I don't know if it works in that game, but have you tried pressing alt-enter to switch to windowed mode?
  • edited August 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I don't know if it works in that game, but have you tried pressing alt-enter to switch to windowed mode?

Thanks for the contribution but unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem. A lot of others seem to also have this problem including myself, it's glad to that someone from the Telltale Team has taken note off this. It's obviously some kind of bug. If I do find a solution i'll inform you (if you haven't already found one).
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Maybe fixes mentioned in this thread could help (the link from the first post no longer works but the forum post it linked to is to be found in post #7 of the thread).
This discussion has been closed.