What is the Deadline?

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
Hi,

What is the deadline date on pre-ordering Sam and Max Season 3? I would like to order it on April 2, when i get paid, but if the deadline is before April, I would like to know so I can order it sooner if I have to.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I'm pretty sure ordering any time before the first episode is released on April 15 will count as a pre-order.
  • edited March 2010
    I'm pretty sure ordering any time before the first episode is released on April 15 will count as a pre-order.
    That's how it worked for Tales of Monkey Island. I know that some people even pre-ordered less than an hour before the episode went up.
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah. I remember someone commenting (just yesterday, I think) that he/she had pre-ordered after the Private Pirate Forum was locked but just before the site went down for the Screaming Narwhal launch. I'd be surprised if it worked any differently this time.
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure that i can still get the extras, I wouldn't want to miss the collectors edition, I bought Tales of Monkey as soon as it was available for pre-order, just like i did for Wallace and Gromit, so I have never had to deal with getting it before the first episode came out.

Thanks
  • edited March 2010
    That's how it worked for Tales of Monkey Island. I know that some people even pre-ordered less than an hour before the episode went up.

Didn't they extend the pre-order deal for a wee while after the episode was out as well if I remember rightly?
  • edited March 2010
    Non-pre-orderers (like me) can get the Collector's edition of ToMI as well, so no worries about that.

The benefits are free episode (always nice)
    Chance to win poster (doesn't mind when you pre-order)
    Exclusive forum (which, obviously, has the best effect if you pre-order soon)
    Other un-specified actions throughout the season (no idea)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.