Request: Multilanguage forum

edited March 2010 in Site Support
Hi

Monkey Island and Sam & max have a many many many fans in spanish talkers people (go to google.es and find monkey island in spanish pages for example)

We have a lot of webs with this. Then telltalle arribes with Monkey Island.. WOW. After many years a continuation of monkey island 4 !!

But.. IN ENGLISH !!!.

Well. another example ?. Sam & max season 2 (PC Version). I WAITING FOR TWO YEARS !!!!!!!. You have the new season 3 but the no english speakers cant play a season 2.

So. Please. You can make a few things please ?

1) Its a VERY GOOD IDEA a Multilanguage section in your telltale forum. Because we can discuss the new games and we can support the users with problems in game

2) Please. PLEASEE !!!. I not speak for dubbing (Its a very complicated process). But only subtitles (Like Wallace & Grommit). Its a good idea and we dont need to wait TWO YEARS and half for a traduction.

Try to understand. This two games have a lot of fans from the ms-dos times. Please we need your help for this.

And insist. A multilanguage forum is a very good idea. A Signal for no english speakers :)

So. Thanks for reading this and excuse me for my poor english

P.D: Good work and thanks for this beautiful and very funny games (In English :( )

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I don't think this is likely to happen, but if you're planning on having subforums or something I'm willing to help with the French one. If you want.
This discussion has been closed.