Does... Sam have a tail?

edited March 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm sure this question is on the mind of most fans! :rolleyes: XD

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I believe there's a drawing in one of the sketchbooks that depicts him as a cupid, with no tail.

He has a tail when he's drawn funny in one of the segments in the final episode of the cartoon, but he also doesn't have pants, so...

And in the part of the comics where he tells Max a scary story, he claims to have been an "adorable, wiggly-tailed puppy".

In conclusion, he sold his tail on the black market as a child because his family was desperately poor. It's the only logical explanation.
  • edited March 2010
    Since the Fan Fic of the Strong Bad's former lifes, I love your sensible and only logical explanations!
  • edited March 2010
    He got a lot of money for it because puppy dog tails are vital to the homunculus industry.
  • edited March 2010
    I'd always wondered how they make quality homunculi.
  • edited March 2010
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Shwoo's explanation turned out to be canon.
  • edited March 2010
    Do you mean,
    the clones comes from Sam's tail?
  • edited March 2010
    If you're talking to me, I was referring to this. That would be pretty awesome, though.
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know nursery rhymes! Really!

Thanks for the link anyway.

And yes, probably that would be awesome.
  • edited March 2010
    Actually, a friend of mine did a comic concerning the issue..
  • edited March 2010
    But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction... CHEMICAL X!!

Hmm, maybe Mojo Jojo got a hold of Sam's tail when he made the Rowdyrough Boys. That might explain why they are so... rowdy?
  • edited March 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction... CHEMICAL X!!

Hmm, maybe Mojo Jojo got a hold of Sam's tail when he made the Rowdyrough Boys. That might explain why they are so... rowdy?

I remember he uses the "water" of a toilet while he's in prison for replace the Chemical X.

If he used Sam's Tail as well... gosh, I hope not
    (I'm still waiting for my clones, dammit!)
    Cheri wrote: »

LOL. I love Max's face at the end.
  • edited March 2010

LOL I saw that one a few weeks ago in DA! Funny Cause it's true! :D
  • edited March 2010
    Tail is a euphemism in France, so this whole thread kinda makes me uncomfortable.

Although it reminds me of a winnie the pooh video I saw, it was a French dub, a little girl was singing about how she wished she had a tail, and if she did she'd be so proud of it she'd never let it hang, she'd keep it pointed to the sky.

...Yeah, funny and horrible at the same time. I can't for a second believe that whoever translated it didn't realise what they were making the little girl say.
  • edited March 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Tail is a euphemism in France, so this whole thread kinda makes me uncomfortable.

Although it reminds me of a winnie the pooh video I saw, it was a French dub, a little girl was singing about how she wished she had a tail, and if she did she'd be so proud of it she'd never let it hang, she'd keep it pointed to the sky.

...Yeah, funny and horrible at the same time. I can't for a second believe that whoever translated it didn't realise what they were making the little girl say.

Wow XD as soon as I read that i imagined a french child and his parents watching the show and when the little girl talked about having a *cough* tail, the parents went :eek:
  • edited March 2010

Oh yeah, i'd forgotten about that vid. Now i gotta find it back :D

oh god.

Ma queue serait grande, puissante et jolie
    Touffue et violette aussi

THIS is poetry :eek:
  • edited March 2010
    I imagine that if you asked Sam about this, he would quickly change the subject
  • edited March 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »

LOL That is quite true XD
  • edited March 2010
    I keep telling you people...its a dog suit.
  • edited March 2010

I already did human versions! So shut up!
  • edited March 2010

LOL Funny :D
  • edited March 2010
    I remember the Sam & Max cartoon had an episode deticated to his tail.
  • edited March 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I remember the Sam & Max cartoon had an episode deticated to his tail.

No, that one was Max's tail.
  • edited March 2010
    Sam is a tail-less Dog from the planet Canine.
  • edited March 2010

And here's Ray-The-Sun to make the comment on everyone's minds: Furries.
  • edited March 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »

"You know, Sam, I always wondered: do you have a tail?"
    "None of your damn business, Max."
  • edited March 2010
    I have just re-read StH and in a comic, Sam explains that when he was young he had a fluffy cute dog tail.
  • edited March 2010
    Do you mean the line "Many dog-years ago, when I was an adorable wiggly-tailed puppy"?
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah, that's the one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.