Bone soundtrack downloads still missing?

edited April 2010 in Site Support
I'm guessing the Great Fileserver Kablooie caused the breakages of the links to the Bone soundtrack MP3 files and CD covers. Any chance these could be relinked?

Also, the Bone icons for OFB and TGCR are missing from my "My Games" listing -- same problem, perhaps?

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    Hey Wacaplet, I'm looking into the missing music stuff now. No news yet, though. :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    It's hiding somewhere and we will find it!

Also, our names are red now. We look all evil!
  • edited March 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    It's hiding somewhere and we will find it!

Also, our names are red now. We look all evil!

Is that why that is? I like it, it lets me know who to sass and who to sass extra hard even easier now
    edited March 2010
    The Bone mp3s and album cover graphics are back up! More to come!
  • edited March 2010
    There's still one track that has a broken link to it ("The Rat Creature Chase" from the first game). All the other links are working perfectly though! Thanks for getting these up and running again!

Also, nice red names.
    edited March 2010
    Whoops! Fixed.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah, why are the names red? Also, if you get red names, moderators should get silver names or something!
  • edited April 2010
    I would imagine it's to make them stand out. And I do believe the mods have an almost black colour names (actually, they could just be black and it's my monitor that making them look a very dark green).
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, why are the names red? Also, if you get red names, moderators should get silver names or something!

It's probably easier to notice a colored name than just a symbol.
    We Moderators actually have names in a dark gray (which is pretty close to silver. Nah, not really...).
  • edited April 2010
    David E wrote: »
    Whoops! Fixed.
    Awesome, thanks!!

Ha. I'm actually used to the red names already. If they ever get changed back I think it'd confuse me.
  • edited April 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    It's probably easier to notice a colored name than just a symbol.
    We Moderators actually have names in a dark gray (which is pretty close to silver. Nah, not really...).

It's a better colour than the one I have for my username on a forum I moderate - bright green.
  • edited April 2010
    David E wrote: »
    The Bone mp3s and album cover graphics are back up! More to come!
    I also noticed that the links on the Bone avatars/banners/wallpapers page are all broken as well. Hopefully that's part of the "more to come"...

"My Games" is still missing the Bone icons as well...

bone2.png

bone1.png

Thanks for looking into this!
    edited April 2010
    B'oh! I thought I replaced the bone icons already. I'll hunt them down shortly.
This discussion has been closed.