Runtime Error prior to menu screen.

edited November 2005 in Game Support
Hey TTG, I am getting this thing...

runtime.gif

...just after the company logos go by, and right as the menu scroll animation gets started. I downloaded/installed the newest version today, and paid for the full game. However, I was able to play entirely through the trial when the game first came out. My video card is pretty old and I don't have a very fast computer, but I was able to launch and play the game in its first public version months ago. Has anyone else gotten this error?

Sorry if this has come up already, I searched before posting and didn't find anything directly similar to the problem I'm having.

Comments

• edited November 2005
    I am also getting this error. I am attempting to run on the following specs:

P4 2.0Ghz
    PNY Verto Gforce4 fx 64mb
    512mb DDR RAM
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2005
    Yep, there's a bug on some video cards. There's a new version (1.5.1) that will be up in a few hours.

Sorry about that...

Kevin
  • edited November 2005
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick response.
    edited November 2005
    New version (1.5.1) is up....
  • edited November 2005
    Is ... is this a joke? I went to download the newer version of Bone and it's sent me Solitaire. This has happened 3 times.
    edited November 2005
    the "solitaire" thing was a tempoary glitch on our distribution network. It should be fixed now.
  • edited November 2005
    Heh. Okay. It downloaded for real, and the new version seems to work on my computer. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.