Telltale FAIL

edited April 2010 in Site Support
hahahaha, this made me laugh for a while!

attachment.php?attachmentid=1300&stc=1&d=1270214706

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    If you are reading that FAQ you are probably on the internet? Most people who contact us about these things have one connected "work computer" and one disconnected "gaming computer," or have the kids' computer off in their room without internet, or something like that. The support FAQ isn't intended for people who are trying to install the game from the back seat of a car in the middle of the desert or something. :P
  • edited April 2010
    I tried to get the code for a game once and never heard anything back... one of my computers will not connect to the internet for some reason....
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Hm! We are usually pretty proud of our quick turnaround time for things like unlock requests. Sorry you had trouble.
  • edited April 2010
    Its not an issue any more it was a while ago.
  • edited April 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    If you are reading that FAQ you are probably on the internet? Most people who contact us about these things have one connected "work computer" and one disconnected "gaming computer," or have the kids' computer off in their room without internet, or something like that. The support FAQ isn't intended for people who are trying to install the game from the back seat of a car in the middle of the desert or something. :P

Aah! Now I get it! Still...
This discussion has been closed.