Sam and Max Sketchbooks?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
So, I got into Sam and Max pretty late, around August of last year. As such, I missed out on a bunch of awesome merchandise, most notably, the two Sam and Max sketchbooks released by Telltale.

I tried scouring the internet for any copy of them and the two that I did find were selling for well over $100. Now even those are gone and I'm a sad fan.

My question is, is there any chance at all of Telltale doing another printing of these two books? Or do they plan on releasing a new sketchbook in the future? Or am I just doomed to never cast my eyes on any of the sketches contained within the books? ;_;

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I echo your sorrows, Detective. I really wish I could've gotten those sketchbooks too. *sob*
  • edited April 2010
    In the same position regarding the sketchbooks. I was able to get a Season One case file for an obscene price, but I haven't been so lucky as to find the Sam and Max sketchbooks for an obscene price while also having the money to spend on a sketchbook.
  • edited April 2010
    I want them too...
  • edited April 2010
    Me too! *cries*
  • edited April 2010
    I've got them... BOTH!
    And they are pretty awesome! ^^
  • edited April 2010
    I need the sketchbooks as well ;_;
  • edited April 2010
    If Telltale ever reprint the sketchbooks -- which I don't have, natch -- I will find a way to buy and send to their office enough sweets to feed the entire staff.

I am dead serious.
  • edited April 2010
    I don't think they'll ever reprint the existing sketchbooks. Their limited availability was a selling point from the start. They may instead release a third sketchbook, if Steve is into that.
  • edited April 2010
    They promised the Tales of Monkey Island slipcover would be exclusive to pre-orderers too!
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, but maybe someday...
  • edited April 2010
    Hey! Hey! Hey! 2 wrongs don't make 1 right!
  • edited April 2010
    You're right. Telltale should make up to us pre-orderers by shaving Steve Purcell's head and putting a lock of his hair with every pre-order!
    Oh... And reprint the sketchbooks (I guess.)
  • edited April 2010
    REPRINT THE SKETCHBOOOOOOOOOOOKS !! Everybody wants them !! Or reprint the two existing ones in one big volume with more stuff !! That'd be great !! All in favour , say "GAZPUCHARAKA-MOO-MOO-ZABOO-ZAABAA!!!" Clearly there are customers-a-waiting-and-a-wanting. Probably there would be a good deal of buyers through Amazon too ! Seems worth the undertaking , maybe ............ I hopes ... please do !!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.