So Uh........

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
When Is Sam and Max season 1 and 2 supposed to be ported to mac?
I thought we were supposed to get it in March, cept' my calendar says it's April. Are we even gonna get the ports before the Penal Zone? :confused:

Comments

• nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Porting to Mac is quite a long process and as you can imagine, we have a lot of crazy stuff going on in the office. We're still working on the ports (estimated time for all of the games to be out is by the end of the year) so they're coming along. However, The Penal Zone is very likely to debut first.
  • edited April 2010
    Okay thanks for answering
  • edited April 2010
    The voting for which game gets ported next to Mac was only finalised in March. How did you think they'd manage to port 11 episodes in the space of a few weeks?

I think end of the year is fairly reasonable - after all, my suspicion is that people who already own the PC version will be getting the Mac version for free. And even if they don't, that's still a reasonable time frame.
  • edited April 2010
    Weird, I had to look up the blog post to set my mind straight but it does say end of the year. I could have sworn they'd said month, but I suppose year does make a lot more sense. Carry on then..
  • edited April 2010
    Molokov wrote: »
    I think end of the year is fairly reasonable - after all, my suspicion is that people who already own the PC version will be getting the Mac version for free.
    It is the way it worked for Tales, with a "Mac" button just popping up in the My Downloads page. I'd be extremely shocked if this wasn't the way it worked for all Mac ports.
    Harald B wrote: »
    Weird, I had to look up the blog post to set my mind straight but it does say end of the year. I could have sworn they'd said month, but I suppose year does make a lot more sense. Carry on then..
    Though "end of the year" is for all games, from Sam and Max to Wallace and Gromit, so we'll likely to see Sam and Max sooner than December.
  • edited April 2010
    I hate when people make topics like this.
    They put "So can someone tell me..." or "Whatever happened to..." in the title just so people will look in the thread and become dissapointed. Just post a damn title!
    Maybe I'm just to easily annoyed.
  • edited April 2010
    Joop wrote: »
    I hate when people make topics like this.
    They put "So can someone tell me..." or "Whatever happened to..." in the title just so people will look in the thread and become dissapointed. Just post a damn title!
    Maybe I'm just to easily annoyed.

No, I agree. It's like the people at work who only put "Hi" in the subject of their bug reports and emails, making us waste time looking through tons of cases to find related issues we're currently working on.
  • edited April 2010
    I agree too. I like a title that has something to do with what's inside. At the start at least, we do tend up to go off-topic.
  • edited April 2010
    You can save yourself some annoyance by hovering the mouse over the thread title. That'll show you the first line or two.
  • edited April 2010
    Nah, too much effort... I'll have clicked by then...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.