Who would win in a fight? Bugs Bunny or Max?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Discuss.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Max totally:D Lets just say bugs brought a carrot to a gun fight!
  • edited April 2010
    I would say Max, because he doesn't crossdress as much.
  • edited April 2010
    Max, Bugs just couldn't handle a REAL bunny's powers.
  • edited April 2010
    Anyone who says Max has obviously never seen any real Bugs Bunny cartoons. I'd say it would be a stalemate at best.
  • edited April 2010
    Max... :/ The end.
  • edited April 2010
    Anyone who says Max has obviously never seen any real Bugs Bunny cartoons. I'd say it would be a stalemate at best.

True, but Bugs cheats with anvils and large firearms; Max just has a good ole' fashioned gun and a mouth which could bite Bugs Bunny's head clean off.

Errr... You're right it would be a stalemate.
  • edited April 2010
    There's no cheating. Whatever they utilise in a fight is perfectly legal in this case. And yes, some of you probably have never seen a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Remember this is a "who would win in a fight" poll, not a "pick your favourite rabbit character" poll.
  • edited April 2010
    Ill go with the joining forces one, we are screwed after that happens.
  • edited April 2010
    Bugs. Have you seen him work his magic on Elmer Fudd? Plus he's like twice the size of Max and looks better in a dress. Yeah, there's really no contest. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    yeah, stalemate. joining forces, id be like HOLY MOLEY WERE DEAD
  • edited April 2010
    Bugs rules Max. Max is just a more psychotic version of Yosemite Sam.
  • edited April 2010
    As much as I love Bugs, he would be too busy trying to trick Max into standing on an X to drop an anvil on him while Max would Just pull out his gun and shoot him.
  • edited April 2010
    You mean the gun,that Bugs blocked with a cork?
  • edited April 2010
    All the Looney Tunes characters have incredible endurance. Bugs has been shot before, hasn't worked out that badly for him.
  • edited April 2010
    All in all I have to go with Bugs here. Max is dangerous up close, but not as much as Taz. He has a gun, but he's probably a worse shot than even Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam. Most importantly, he's probably harder to trick than any of these, but not as hard to outwit as Daffy, let alone Bugs.
  • edited April 2010
    Remember this is a "who would win in a fight" poll, not a "pick your favourite rabbit character" poll.

Too late. Maybe you should have put that in the first post.
  • edited April 2010
    StonkBad wrote: »
    Too late. Maybe you should have put that in the first post.
    He put it in the subject header.
  • edited April 2010
    Bugs Bunny always wins. Max couldn't even fight Sam for the phone.
  • edited April 2010
    Max may have a gun, but Bugs is very good at not being shot. They have such different styles that it's hard to say, but I think without Sam, Bugs Bunny would definitely win. I need to watch more classic Looney Tunes, though.
    Max totally:D Lets just say bugs brought a carrot to a gun fight!
    If he's eating a carrot while Max is trying to shoot him, he's tampered with Max's gun, something nearby that Max will invariably shoot, or the laws of reality.
    Max, Bugs just couldn't handle a REAL bunny's powers.
    Bugs is more of a real bunny than Max is. Neither of them are that much like real rabbits, though.
  • edited April 2010
    Max doesn't stall.

BUGS BUNNY: Nyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, wha~
    BAM!
  • edited April 2010
    Max...... because he is funnier and much more mean, plus he has those teeth..

as for them teaming up... For some reason I just do not see Max getting along with other bunnies..... or anyone other than Sam for that matter.
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmmm. Good question. Bugs Bunny is incredible at avoiding attacks, while Max just doesn't stop until (or, rather, as long as) tied up. It would probably be a long, long fight :)
  • edited April 2010
    Bugs would win (unfortunately). If Max pulled out a gun, Bugs would stick his finger in the barrel and the gun would explode...
  • edited April 2010
    Bugs seems to have the ability to ignore the laws of physics......but then so does Max. It would be quite a match.
  • edited April 2010
    Then the question comes down to where the fight is taking place. If it's in the Looney Tunes universe, Max doesn't stand a chance. But the same can be said for Bugs if it takes place in Max's world.
  • edited April 2010
    The moment they join forces, then it's official that all hell breaks loose with gun-fire and anvils.
  • edited April 2010
    The moment they join forces, then it's official that all hell breaks loose with gun-fire and anvils.
    It's okay, it couldn't happen. Bugs is far too laid-back to go through any destructive plans.
  • edited April 2010
    Unless he's threatened.
  • edited April 2010
    There is one thing I would like to mention to add to this debate-Bugs Bunny eventually gives up, Max does not.
  • edited April 2010
    Power46 wrote: »
    There is one thing I would like to mention to add to this debate-Bugs Bunny eventually gives up, Max does not.
    Cite your sources.
  • edited April 2010
    Please.
  • edited April 2010
    Hmmm, this would be tough to call. I think it would start out something like this:

MAX: Would you like to eat some lead with those carrots?

* Max shoots Bugs repeatedly *

BUGS: Ha! Missed!

* Bugs takes a drink of water *

* Water spills out of Bugs's body *

BUGS: Of course you know, this means war!

* Superball starts singing *

Now, Sam vs. Yosemite Sam would be no contest. Sam all the way. I don't care if Yosemite Sam is the rootinest tootinest shootinest hombre this side of the Pecos, he's no match for Sam with a gun.
  • edited April 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    All in all I have to go with Bugs here. Max is dangerous up close, but not as much as Taz. He has a gun, but he's probably a worse shot than even Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam. Most importantly, he's probably harder to trick than any of these, but not as hard to outwit as Daffy, let alone Bugs.

Quoted for truth
  • edited April 2010
    It's interesting how many are siding with Bugs and yet Max is getting all the votes...
  • edited April 2010
    V. Max W/O Psychic powers, Bugs wins

V. Max with Psychic powers, they join forces and DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.