I freaking hate stupid fed-ex >=(

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
fed-ex really makes me mad, I ordered surfin' the highway during the recent sale and received it today but fed-ex decided to put the freaking package ON MY BACK PATIO DURING THE RAINIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!! thankfully nothing happened to my package but they put it on an out of the way patio chair that we never use and it's only by the grace of God that i just happened to look over there today... no idea when it arrived and how long it had been sitting there... and the worst part is that the box itself had a freaking "sorry we missed you well try again another day" sticker stuck to it...

on another note I am completly satisfied with the book and am enjoying it immensly ^_^

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Being satisfied with the book is not at all an odd occurrence. If there is anyone that WASN'T satisfied with Surfin' the Highway, for any reason whatsoever, I'd like to personally punch them in the face.
  • edited April 2010
    Actually, I didn't like it.
    All the comics were in black and white, what's with that? Can't they afford any colors?
    And the webcomic wasn't even in it, why make it if you don't want people to read it.
    Thanks for nothing! Another 60 Bucks down the drain!
  • edited April 2010
    Joop wrote: »
    Actually, I didn't like it.
    All the comics were in black and white, what's with that? Can't they afford any colors?

The original ones were done in black and white. It's not like they can't now, but when those comics were done, were done in black and white. In fact, I didn't like the colored version of Wind to Java, because it's look like wasn't done thinking in colors. I would prefer it in black and white, because the comic were done in black and white in the beginning. Looking at the Adventure Comics tell me there's a difference with that
    And the webcomic wasn't even in it, why make it if you don't want people to read it.

I was wondering the same, but the webcomic is in the site, so, I don't see the big loss.
  • edited April 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    The original ones were done in black and white. It's not like they can't now, but when those comics were done, were done in black and white. In fact, I didn't like the colored version of Wind to Java, because it's look like wasn't done thinking in colors. I would prefer it in black and white, because the comic were done in black and white in the beginning. Looking at the Adventure Comics tell me there's a difference with that.

It's sweet of you to react in that way, and I quite heartily agree. I just wanted to give a negative reactions to see if Rather Dashing would come and punch me in the face. I've proven that he's just full of hot air.
    And I love Surfing the Highway, for the record. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    It's sweet of you to react in that way, and I quite heartily agree. I just wanted to give a negative reactions to see if Rather Dashing would come and punch me in the face. I've proven that he's just full of hot air.
    And I love Surfing the Highway, for the record. ;)

I'm a fool
  • edited April 2010
    It was so obvious that Joop faked it.

That may be the reason why he didn't punch you in the face. Because he doesn't punch fakers.
  • edited April 2010
    He should, I feel agressive.
  • edited April 2010
    punch yourself in the face, then ?
  • edited April 2010
    He should, I feel agressive.

How can we know you don't fake your aggressiveness, faker?
  • edited April 2010
    agressive.jpg
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    That may be the reason why he didn't punch you in the face. Because he doesn't punch fakers.
    It's true.
  • edited April 2010
    agressive.jpg

Where's the green skin and the loud annoying purple shorts? Surely you can't be serious about such anger!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.