I feel a fool, Sam.

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I finally pre-ordered today, and was denied a free game and access to freelance police dispatch. Is this because I missed the boat, as the game has been released on iPad already?

EDIT: Whoops just checked my email. Nevermind, TTG is always right and I'm always wrong. Too bad there's no way of getting TTG to possess me like Patrick Swayze in Ghost, the quality of my life would probably improve.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    get in there now so you can ask Steve Purcell some questions
  • edited April 2010
    Hmm I preordered a while back and not been able to get into the Freelance Dispatch area, is there something I'm supposed to do to unlock it?
  • edited April 2010
    Click a link in your confirmation mail...
  • edited April 2010
    Ah! Excellent, cheers Hassat! :)
  • edited April 2010
    Click a link in your confirmation mail...

I never got one of those things.

It probably doesn't matter now, I might not have even done anything there, but it's a bit disconcerting when everyone else who pre-ordered got special exclusive free access to special exclusive free people, while all I got was the ability to scratch myself and pretend I don't care.
  • edited April 2010
    Then send support a PM/report and they'll send you another copy.

Is definite worth it, if not for the forum the free game code that's also in it...
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    I never got one of those things.

It probably doesn't matter now, I might not have even done anything there, but it's a bit disconcerting when everyone else who pre-ordered got special exclusive free access to special exclusive free people, while all I got was the ability to scratch myself and pretend I don't care.

Did you send in a support email about it? There or the support forums is better equipped to handle your cause, and we can get you added in right away. You gotta let us help!
  • edited April 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    get in there now so you can ask Steve Purcell some questions

Or to feel the sheer anxiety and the hesitation of asking any questions that may make you look stupid in front of Steve Purcell, and ending up with not even posting once in Freelance Police Dispatch.

I'm so glad I preordered to taste this irony.
  • edited April 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Did you send in a support email about it? There or the support forums is better equipped to handle your cause, and we can get you added in right away. You gotta let us help!
    What? You can't precognitively recognise when people need aid before they ask it?
    You dissapoint me Nikasaur... :(
  • edited April 2010
    She can, but saving orphans from floods and puppies from gangsters takes up all her time.
  • edited April 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    She can, but saving orphans from floods and puppies from gangsters takes up all her time.
    So wait, she doesn't save puppies from floods? Seems floods would be a more common problem for puppies than gangsters.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    So wait, she doesn't save puppies from floods? Seems floods would be a more common problem for puppies than gangsters.

Goes to show I'm really good at my job- you didn't even know that Puppies are the natural prey of gangsters.
  • edited April 2010
    Sam must have had an interesting childhood, then.
  • edited April 2010
    He probably has a natural fear of teddybears now, even if he really hides it well in 103 ;).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.