Well This is Interesting...

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
So I was browsing around the internets looking for fun facts on Mr. Purcell (Homework assignment, so fun! :D) and I decided to drop by IGN, however I stumbled across this fun little animation.

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/60970/sam-max-season-three/videos/samandmax_trl_skunkape_41310.html

So um...was I not suppose to find it? Cause either way I was chuckling quite loudly at it. :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Hmmm... I wonder how they got it.
  • edited April 2010
    Special permission? Either way, I wonder if it'd be somewhat like "I Wonder What Happens..."
  • edited April 2010
    That origin had better be canon.

Edit: Because it's funny, not because canon is so incredibly important in Sam & Max.
  • edited April 2010
    Certainly seems that way... its made by the same peeps... only this time in a more official capacity.
  • edited April 2010
    Meh.
  • edited April 2010
    "Epic" -- in a "That was hilarious!" way -- is the word that comes to mind. In italics, actually. Epic.

Yeah .. seems a little weird it showed up there first. But eh, maybe not. My guess is that this was supposed to debut tomorrow.
  • edited April 2010
    They've gotten a lot better with their animation.
  • edited April 2010
    Now on the front page here as well.
  • edited April 2010
    Huh, that's interesting. Must be going around fast then.
  • edited April 2010
    Sounds like Majus to me.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah.
    Pretty funny, but I think I like the IWWH more...
  • edited April 2010
    Pretty funny and I like it more than about half the I Wonder What Happens videos.
  • edited April 2010
    That was pretty decent. I liked it.

I completely forgot that something like this would happen. Majus is awesome. Pure awesomeness.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.