I own all the Sam&Maxs. ,Strongbad,MI and Wallace and gromit, Coupon kind of useless.

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
So i own All the wallace and gromits, Sam and Maxs, Strongbad and MI. What could i possibly use the coupon for? :o

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Gift to a friend? It doesn't cost you anything and the friend will think you're awesome. Plus, they'll have a great game to play to boot!
  • edited April 2010
    Tooplex wrote: »
    So i own All the wallace and gromits, Sam and Maxs, Strongbad and MI. What could i possibly use the coupon for? :o

you could send it to me XD Or you could get "The Great Cow Race"
  • edited April 2010
    Well, there is still Bone and Texas Hold Them. But if you're interested in neither, you can give the code to someone else.
  • edited April 2010
    Give it to me.

Alternatively: Get a second set of coupon codes for SBCG4AP so that you can have both DVD covers on your shelf.

Alternatively Alternatively: Trade it to me for one of my extra Left 4 Dead Steam Gift Codes that I have no idea how to use. Also, if that's illegal, don't do that.
  • edited April 2010
    Give it to me.

Alternatively: Get a second set of coupon codes for SBCG4AP so that you can have both DVD covers on your shelf.

Alternatively Alternatively: Trade it to me for one of my extra Left 4 Dead Steam Gift Codes that I have no idea how to use. Also, if that's illegal, don't do that.

Both DVD covers?
  • edited April 2010
    Tooplex wrote: »
    Both DVD covers?

Spoiler!
    It's reversible.
  • edited April 2010
    Spoiler!
    It's reversible.
    It's true! Take the cover out of your DVD case and take a look!

I like the alternate cover a lot more, so that's the one I display on my shelf.
  • edited April 2010
    Spoiler!
    It's reversible.

Holy crap......
  • edited April 2010
    I gifted mine, and now I'm the best person ever!!
  • edited April 2010
    I would really like to think of other people's awesomenesses, just saying.
  • edited April 2010
    Give it to me Give it to me.
    I dont if I cant play it.
    Give it to me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.