The word "peek" is used "peak" in the Penal Zone Sneak Peek video

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
This is the second time that Telltale has used the word PEAK instead of PEEK. They used it wrong in Wallace and Gromit's web page and now in the Sneak Peek video for Sam & Max Penal Zone.

Just wanted to let you guys know. And hey if you need a proofreader let me know. :)

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Our spelling can't be beet.
  • edited April 2010
    Or your proofreading for factual errors!(like, say, when an episode is coming out)

Oh, you can't be beat when it comes to knowing the title of your own game. The Devil's Playground indeed!
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Doh. I made a fixed version but the wrong one still got uploaded for some reason, it'll get fixed in a jiff.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Or your proofreading for factual errors!(like, say, when an episode is coming out)

Sorry about that. I'd started making that thread a couple days ago and forgotten that I'd written the intro that way. I pasted it back in from a text document, added a couple reviews and hit submit. And then you said "WHAT THREE DAYS?!?!?" Oops.
  • edited April 2010
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Doh. I made a fixed version but the wrong one still got uploaded for some reason, it'll get fixed in a jiff.

Just checked it and looks like it's correct now. Just wanted to let you know.
  • edited April 2010
    TheH2s wrote: »
    This is the second time that Telltale has used the word PEAK instead of PEEK. They used it wrong in Wallace and Gromit's web page and now in the Sneak Peek video for Sam & Max Penal Zone.

Just wanted to let you guys know. And hey if you need a proofreader let me know. :)

It wasn't used incorrectly, they were just saying that it was the peak of sneakery. Obviously.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    TheH2s wrote: »
    Just checked it and looks like it's correct now. Just wanted to let you know.

Probably because I corrected it :)

Ok, thread over.
This discussion has been closed.