Wooo!!!!! :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    ...until what?
  • edited April 2010
    ...until what?

The Devil's Playhouse
  • edited April 2010
    comitob is under the mistaken impression that Telltale Games release at midnight on release day. This is rarely if ever the case.
  • edited April 2010
    bobhobbit wrote: »
    comitob is under the mistaken impression that Telltale Games release at midnight on release day. This is rarely if ever the case.
    I know it was the case at least once, with the first Wallace and Gromit episode.
  • edited April 2010
    I don't see it :(
  • edited April 2010
    bobhobbit wrote: »

yea im kind of a n00b lol

well then, I look like a fool, so enjoy this comic.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/44530019

oh, and *facepalm*
  • edited April 2010
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's only 10pm where Telltale is located.
  • edited April 2010
    And even if it were released on midnight, it would be the midnight of the pacific time zone. Considering, well... that's the time zone Telltale's in.

And generally speaking of which, the time zone that the forums are GMT+9 for me. Is this for everyone, or can I change it?
  • edited April 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    and even if it were released on midnight, it would be the midnight of the pacific time zone. Considering, well... That's the time zone telltale's in.

i gotta wait until 2 am?!?
  • edited April 2010
    comitob wrote: »
    i gotta wait until 2 am?!?

Like you wouldn't be up way later than this playing the game ;)
  • edited April 2010
    AFGNCAAP wrote: »
    Like you wouldn't be up way later than this playing the game ;)

I don't even have the right graphics card yet, the only reason I'm actually staying up right now is to see if it will work on a 64 MB graphics card, with everything turned all the way down. Also, I'm new to the forums, so I wanted to see what it's like during the launch of a new game!:D
  • edited April 2010
    I think you might want to go to bed, and come back in the morning. Chances are you won't miss the release if you do that.
  • edited April 2010
    I'd be surprised if it's released at midnight, but we shall see in about an hour.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    I can guarantee you it won't be released at midnight. Not on our website at least, I don't actually know when the PSN updates.
  • edited April 2010
    I think you guys have usually had new games up somewhere between 10 am and 5 pm (PST) on the release date.
    Will wrote: »
    I don't actually know when the PSN updates.

It's usually around 5pm for me.
  • edited April 2010
    I believe that The Penal Zone will be released at 11AM at Telltales' time, IF my calculations are correct.
  • edited April 2010
    Just go off the timer.
  • edited April 2010
    OMG WHERE'S MY GAME!
    I expect Telltale to be at the office in their slippers and wearing those pointy bed hats uploading the game to me. no sleep for you!

jk
  • edited April 2010
    Blah. I was getting excited too...

Oh well. On the bright side I can continue working on this project until I crash from my already-depleted energy. Huzzah!
  • edited April 2010
    This game's too hard/long. It's already 5:30pm on April 15th and I haven't beaten it yet.
  • edited April 2010
    comitob wrote: »
    yea im kind of a n00b lol

well then, I look like a fool, so enjoy this comic.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/44530019

oh, and *facepalm*

Nope, I set my alarm at 6 am. I woke every hour to see whether it was released or not. Now I'm to tired for waking up my puzzle solving skills :(
  • edited April 2010
    Well, according to the countdown still 9 hours left :(.
  • edited April 2010
    PSN usually updates late in the day....
  • edited April 2010
    I still haven't got the Penal Zone yet, it hasn't been unlocked on my account yet just the thing saying the penal zone with no download link on my games list, hurry up telltale activate the penal zone on my account!
  • edited April 2010
    7:30 more hours, El Presidento...
  • edited April 2010
    What!!!!!! 8:00 PM? It's 12:35 here....
  • edited April 2010
    What!!!!!! 8:00 PM? It's 12:35 here....

yes but it's only 04:35 there.
  • edited April 2010
    One of you is lying about their location... since the UK doesn't have 2 different timezones, lying 8 hours apart...
    (or lying about the time)

I suspect corruptbiggins.
  • edited April 2010
    Not me I'm in the UK, in great brittan to be precise, or more England, so yes it's almost 12:40.
  • edited April 2010
    13:40 here... so I've been waiting an hour more already.

Beat that ;).
  • edited April 2010
    Iz it out yet??
  • edited April 2010
    *Facepalm* Have you actually read the previous comments?
  • edited April 2010
    One of you is lying about their location... since the UK doesn't have 2 different timezones, lying 8 hours apart...
    (or lying about the time)

I suspect corruptbiggins.

Biggins isn't lying. He said there. It's only 4:30 where telltale is. They're sleeping. They won't even be in the office until it's 9 or so their time. And when they get there, they're not going to put the game up right away.

So you'll need to wait, "president".
  • edited April 2010
    *Facepalm* Have you actually read the previous comments?
    I think caeska was joking.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm the president, I don't wait for anything! If you don't believe me then I'll tell you all about me: I am President Maxamillion of USA, hanging around the UK, I work with a dog called Sam and I hide my gun up my Ass shove.
  • edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Biggins isn't lying. He said there.
    Hey... where did that "t" come from? :eek:
  • edited April 2010
    I'm the president, I don't wait for anything! If you don't believe me then I'll tell you all about me: I am President Maxamillion of USA, hanging around the UK, I work with a dog called Sam and I hide my gun up my Ass shove.
    You mean you hide your gun in none of our damn business.
  • edited April 2010
    Watch the Freelance Police Files, tells you on that.
  • edited April 2010
    it's been almost 14 hours since the 15th started here! i can't take it anymore! AAAARGH! *runs in circles screaming*
  • edited April 2010
    By my clock, you posted this at 9:53pm on the 15th.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.