Episode 1 - PC - (HD) Video Review

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Here you go everyone, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBz01ukmwbk

--Zeitgeist Game Review
http://www.youtube.com/ZeitgeistReview

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Woops, it was set to private. It's live now!
  • edited April 2010
    Love your reviews mate, will watch this when Youtube stops buggering up for me tonight. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    god darn it, I was waiting until the episode was up to upload the intro, but some random site denied me the 'first' rights
  • edited April 2010
    god darn it, I was waiting until the episode was up to upload the intro, but some random site denied me the 'first' rights

????
  • edited April 2010
    ????

I recorded the main titles a few days ago to upload them to youtube today. You did it first, albeit with the narrarator as well.
  • edited April 2010
    YellowKing wrote: »
    This would not have upset me nearly as much if I hadn't just received a "Pre-Order Ending Soon" email from Telltale. I always use Steam, but the preorder offer made it seem like I'd only get bonus stuff from buying directly from the Telltale service. If they're going to pull stuff like this in the future, they need to either just sell from Steam rather than their own service or connect their games in the future. I've bought titles on sale on D2D and had them install right onto Steam, so I know that it's at least possible.

Also, you couldn't pick your free game on Steam, for some reason it was one from Season 2. Wouldn't people preordering it already own that? At least I got some Wallace & Gromit out of this mess, but I'd much rather have a Luger. No offense Telltale, I love your games, but TF2 > W&G. Not sure about S&M.

Wait, S&M, is the placement of Sam and Max's names some kind of joke that I was unaware of?

I'm not sure what this has to do with my review.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm not sure what this has to do with my review.

I think he just got confused...
  • edited April 2010
    Crap, wrong thread, sorry, had the TF2 Raeg thread open in the other window. Have removed my old post.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.