Its up on the EU PSN

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Downloading now....

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Lucky guys, with lucky PS3 consoles that add to your luckynesses...
  • edited April 2010
    I've just started playing, and it runs terribly?!
    What the hell have I just paid over 20 euros for? :(
  • edited April 2010
    Does it honestly play that badly?! Doesn't look good for the non-PC formats.
  • edited April 2010
    OK, this isn't fair. Us olden days PC gamers have to hold out, while the newcoming iPad and PS3 gamers get it early! IT ain't right, I tells ya!
  • edited April 2010
    Does it honestly play that badly?! Doesn't look good for the non-PC formats.

Its a little better when there's not as much crap going on but theres constant frame skipping every few seconds. :(
    OK, this isn't fair. Us olden days PC gamers have to hold out, while the newcoming iPad and PS3 gamers get it early! IT ain't right, I tells ya!

Yes, because there's no chance we played the first two seasons on PC or whatever else platform?
  • edited April 2010
    Its playable just a bit jerky every so often. Im annoyed I dont have my HDTV to play it on.
  • edited April 2010
    I do feel it's poetic justice that it's the Europeans getting it early though :D
  • edited April 2010
    Dont know about anyone else but after the intro sequence mine has become alot smoother. I was also downloading demos at the start too.
  • edited April 2010
    TrueAsh wrote: »
    Dont know about anyone else but after the intro sequence mine has become alot smoother. I was also downloading demos at the start too.

Exactly the same experience, I stopped my Skate 3 demo download because I thought it was causing the trouble.

Well, I guess we'll have to settle for this, even if it hurts my eyes after playing the season 2 flawlessly in full HD having my tv connected to the PC.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.