o_O 3 Hours Left

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
O_o

Comments

• edited April 2010
    The moment it comes out is usually the moment I leave for class.

Argggggh.
  • edited April 2010
    D:!
  • edited April 2010
    Technically it's 2 hours 53 minutes left, so this thread is outdated.
  • edited April 2010
    The wait is just too difficult....
  • edited April 2010
    caeska wrote: »

Alright then, I DOUBLE DARE you to make a new thread every minute, just to be accurate. and then thusly get banned.
  • edited April 2010
    Or you could just edit the title every minute
  • edited April 2010
    Nice Idea...
  • edited April 2010
    Um, how do you edit the title?
  • edited April 2010
    Um, how do you edit the title?

You can't. Only the mods can I think.
  • edited April 2010
    mods, change it to 2.5 hours left plzkthx
  • edited April 2010
    Sigh.

Easy, guys. Don't get your hearts set on any particular hour:minute:second release time. If it does happen to come out exactly then, cool! If not, it'll be out when it's ready.

I only say this because I can't think of a single time* Telltale has said, "Hey guys, the episode's coming out at 5 PM!" and then the site actually goes down at or around 5 PM. The date (PDT time) is all we have to go by with any sort of reliability, unless Telltale states otherwise.

How about we turn this into a "Let's see who guesses the correct release time!" thread instead? Please? Pretty please?

Alright then, I DOUBLE DARE you to make a new thread every minute, just to be accurate. and then thusly get banned.
    Or you could just edit the title every minute

I know you're (probably) being facetious now, but ... yeah. No thanks. Really.
    Nice Idea...

... D:

--

*Since I arrived here after SBCG4AP's announcement, at least. This was probably handled differently during the Gametap days of yore.
  • edited April 2010
    I only say this because I can't think of a single time* Telltale has said, "Hey guys, the episode's coming out at 5 PM!" and then the site actually goes down at or around 5 PM. The date (PDT time) is all we have to go by with any sort of reliability, unless Telltale states otherwise.
    Have you checked TTG's main page?
  • edited April 2010

Well, technically is when the pre-order deal end. Technically. Maybe in that moment the site will be go down. Probably.
  • edited April 2010

It says "Max predicts the greatest offer in the world will end in: **:**:**" Which (to me) more strongly implies a countdown to when pre-orders will end than when the actual episode will come out.

The two could end up coinciding with each other, yes. But I'm not holding my breath on that. Yet.

EDIT: GinnyN beat me to the punch! So what she said. :)
  • edited April 2010
    It says "Max predicts the greatest offer in the world will end in: **:**:**" Which (to me) more strongly implies a countdown to when pre-orders will end than when the actual episode will come out.

The two could end up coinciding with each other, yes. But I'm not holding my breath on that. Yet.

You know it won't be "PREORDER" if one episode is already out...
  • edited April 2010
    It's the best we got...
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    You know it won't be "PREORDER" if one episode is already out...

But you cannot pre-order if they close the pre-orders! That doesn't mean will be released in THAT moment!
    It's the best we got...

Exactly...
  • edited April 2010
    ^ Which is precisely why it makes more sense to start guessing release times instead of taking the front page countdown as gospel truth. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    But you cannot pre-order if they close the pre-orders! That doesn't mean will be released in THAT moment!

Your preorder won't be a preorder if they don't close preorders before releasing one episode! I'm talking by logic man, help me out!
  • edited April 2010
    9pm!
  • edited April 2010
    Heya guys :D
    Something important happening today?
    Did I miss something?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Katsuro wrote: »
    Something important happening today?

Yes, today it's exactly 98 years since the Titanic sank.
  • edited April 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yes, today it's exactly 98 years since the Titanic sank.

! how could I ever miss THAT!
    Thank you so much! I gonna celebrate it properly.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.