There Will Be a demo, right?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I ask if only because my computer could just barely tolerate TOMI (which was brilliant, by the way) so I want to test it before buying the whole season (which, if it works, I WILL buy.)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    This no help to you but the PSN version has a trial, so that could be an indication that the PC version will too.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    There will be a demo.
  • edited April 2010
    Download initiated. :) Thanks!
    EDIT: Well, I played through the opening okay--a little laggy, but actually better then TOMI. So, I am temped to buy the season, but i need to know--are there any places that are...well.... bigger than the place the episode began--with more textures and stuff like that?
  • edited April 2010
    Jumpman256 wrote: »
    Download initiated. :) Thanks!
    EDIT: Well, I played through the opening okay--a little laggy, but actually better then TOMI. So, I am temped to buy the season, but i need to know--are there any places that are...well.... bigger than the place the episode began--with more textures and stuff like that?

Depends on if you already have the settings cranked all the way down, I guess.

I will say that from my experiences, the central "hub" (if you can call it that) comprising Sam & Max's neighborhood seemed to be among the most demanding locations in terms of load if not the most demanding.

If you didn't mind what you experienced, you probably wouldn't have any problems with the full thing assuming you're prepared for a little lag in the neighborhood at times.
  • edited April 2010
    I bought it--and I'm halfway through Episode 1. Loving it. :)
  • edited April 2010
    Does the trial version open to the full game automaticly if I pre - order the game ? just for sure
  • edited April 2010
    You can no longer pre-order but...

The demo IS the game, just limited until you activate it. So once you unlock it, you don't even need to download more stuff...
  • edited April 2010
    I pre-order it before the game release ..
  • edited April 2010
    So... what exactly are you asking about?
    Why care for the trial in that case (not to mention it's the same file, so yeah... what?)
  • edited April 2010
    ^

I mean If I pre - order the game can the demo automaticly become the full game ?

I'm talking about the PS3 version ..
  • edited April 2010
    Well, with the PC version: Yes.
    With the PS3 I am not sure, but I don't see why it would be radically different than the PC version...
  • edited April 2010
    ^

I'm download It on the PS3 ..

Thank you ..
Sign in to comment in this discussion.