And It's Out!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    20 seconds to go...
  • edited April 2010
    Done.
  • edited April 2010
    YAY! 50 MINUTES TO GO (for me) UNTIL S/M3!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    20mins left...
  • edited April 2010
    Installing those 435 mbs is ALSO taking some time btw.

GOD...
  • edited April 2010
    less than 30 meg to go!
  • edited April 2010
    Aaaaargh...

Hit the downloadlimit of my provider and they slowed down my connection...

Now it's 50 minutes left :(.
  • edited April 2010
    this will be the biggest thread ever!
  • edited April 2010
    I love how we're like, spamming this thread with information even we won't care in a not-so-distant future.

I'm pretty sure I can hit 1000 posts in this thread!
  • edited April 2010
    Aaaaargh...

Hit the downloadlimit of my provider and they slowed down my connection...

Now it's 50 minutes left :(.

sucks so much to be you!
  • edited April 2010
    Oh anyway, I'm off people. Gotta play a game~
  • edited April 2010
    Third time downloading. First time it cut the download at 417MB, so it didn't work. Second time at 220MB. Hopefully this time it finishes.
  • edited April 2010
    done and installing now!
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I love how we're like, spamming this thread with information even we won't care in a not-so-distant future.
    Soooo... business like usual?
  • edited April 2010
    Download failed twice.

Let's try again!
  • edited April 2010
    yay 5 mins left!
  • edited April 2010
    this is more exciting and long-waiting than christmas!
  • edited April 2010
    3 hours left...
    Stupid US to UK.
  • edited April 2010
    30 seconds....
  • edited April 2010
    Another fail...
  • edited April 2010
    when the download failed, did you kbps make its way to zero, or did it just completely stop downloading?

I am hoping to complete the download before the kbps hits zero; I don't want to know what will happen then
  • edited April 2010
    Done! TTYL,
    bitches!
    (don't click spoiler if you don't like naughty words)
  • edited April 2010
    OMG 2 hours 43 minutes??? I thought I had a good computer! <:O
  • edited April 2010
    AFGNCAAP wrote: »
    when the download failed, did you kbps make its way to zero, or did it just completely stop downloading?

I am hoping to complete the download before the kbps hits zero; I don't want to know what will happen then

It was like the download finished, and it stopped downloading.
  • edited April 2010
    GAH! EVERY TIME! stupid computer.... now i gotta wait at least a halfhour to get the email about my manual unlock code....grumble grumble... hmm....recently installed Norton Security, thats when the badness began to happen.....
  • edited April 2010
    punisox wrote: »

That really sucks.

I hope it works for you next time.

I started downloading on my laptop through my wireless; rethinking it and I should have connected the ethernet cable. I will try it that way if my download fails.
  • edited April 2010
    Trying with a download manager now.

Update: It worked!
  • edited April 2010
    Just finished downloading the Mac version, going to play.
  • edited April 2010
    punisox wrote: »
    I used to have that all the time due to my crappy connection when using Internet Explorer.
    Never had it happen with FireFox though.
  • edited April 2010
    I used to have that all the time due to my crappy connection when using Internet Explorer.
    Never had it happen with FireFox though.

I was using firefox, and I have a very good connection. (fiberoptics, never had any problems)
  • edited April 2010
    Still downloading it... 60%. Can't wait, hope to get a good bit done today!
  • edited April 2010
    Downloading done and installing... see you all after I am finished with the game ;).
  • edited April 2010
    Wow, the size has doubled, cool, nice downloadrate to german. :O)
  • edited April 2010
    first download somehow didnt work. second try worked.

it might just be because i'm not used to it, but so far i prefer the style of the first two seasons. It's cool and all, but it removed a lot of the things i liked from the previous seasons.
    i don't like how it tries to be all cinematic-ey with the camera. i still don't like the controls. i don't like how long it takes to really get into the game (but okay, i guess you had to introduce the new mechanics). and theres probably more.
    i'm just missing the pick-up-and-play feeling from the other seasons, if you know what i mean...
    and whats with all the insistence in reminding me that it's ME saving the world? i'm only here to see the freelance police do their thing, i only work as their brain.
    guess i just want something different from these games

oh well, i'll have to get used to this
  • edited April 2010
    Downloading, got 2 minutes left OMG!

God I hope my computer's good enough to run this. I had problems with Tales so I don't know how well this is going to go over. ;_;
  • edited April 2010
    Well, my download took over an hour. Thankfully it worked (one of the chapters of Tales corrupted when I downloaded it and I had to start over) and so I've just been playing it for the past couple of hours!

Anyway, for those wondering whether or not their computer will be able to handle it, I'll tell you that this is the first Telltale game I've had to turn the graphics quality down for (default was 4, I'm playing on 3). On the quality it began on, it ran a little slow and paused quite frequently. Turning them down a notch fixed this problem, and yet the graphics still look awesome. So I was very pleased about this!
  • edited April 2010
    How many acts are there in the game? The save screen says I'm on act three and I'm curious as to how much I have left of it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.