US PS3 Version

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I keep checking the US PS3 Store, and I still don't see the game. Am I missing something?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I guess it will come later.
    Same with Steam for PC.
  • edited April 2010
    BigNick wrote: »
    I keep checking the US PS3 Store, and I still don't see the game. Am I missing something?

If the top items in the PSN store are still the two GTA4 expansions then your PSN still hasn't updated. I usually don't see the update till around 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
  • edited April 2010
    Ok, this is getting stupid. I pre-ordered on PSN in MARCH and still nothing. Why can't I have the awesome yet?
  • edited April 2010
    Isn't it still like 2pm PST? It released here around 4pm. Thank you time zones, can't believe you actually worked to our advantage. I love the HtR style 'use' icon in the PC version! Might have to buy on PC just for this, shame about the lack of proper inventory in the ps3 version but i'll cope
  • edited April 2010
    tmsmyth4 wrote: »
    Isn't it still like 2pm PST? It released here around 4pm. Thank you time zones, can't believe you actually worked to our advantage. I love the HtR style 'use' icon in the PC version! Might have to buy on PC just for this, shame about the lack of proper inventory in the ps3 version but i'll cope

I'm on central time and I still got nothin.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah PSN usually updates pretty late... even in the US.
  • edited April 2010
    US PSN is up now apparently. Have fun!
  • edited April 2010
    Same the problem with the eu store :(

any saultions ?
  • edited April 2010
    To all of my US PSN brethren:

It's on there now. Download to your hearts content.
  • edited April 2010
    I well check the eu store tomorow .
  • edited April 2010
    Dead Man wrote: »
    Same the problem with the eu store :(

any saultions ?

It's up on the EU store? I got it around 5pm yesterday! UK Region that is.
  • edited April 2010
    ^

WHAT ?,you kidding right ? until now the game are not release in the eu store on my ps3 !!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.