just one episode

edited June 2010 in Sam & Max
okay, telltale. i want to play the devils playhouse. BUT im not willing to buy the entire season on a whim. so, even if theres a demo (witch theres not) i only want to try one episode before taking the plunge of money. so, why is there only "get ALL AT ONCE" on here and psn and steam? We should get the choice to buy just one "popsicle" before buying the whole "box of popsicles".
or are you working on it as i type? or its not working? just want a concrete awnser. also, the individual episode buying thing. im all ready to buy the penal zone. but i cant.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    This has been answered numerous times. For the time being (read: first few months of release) it's all or nothing.
  • edited April 2010
    DANGIT. now i have a free episode coupon to go to waste.
  • edited April 2010
    I'll take it, mi amigo.
  • edited April 2010
    There IS a Demo, download the full game and click on play free demo.
  • edited April 2010
    me to
  • edited June 2010
    Looks like The Penal Zone is now available by itself from the Telltale Store:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/thepenalzone
  • edited June 2010
    They did something like this for Tales, it took a while but they're all available too buy alone. But I recommend you buy the entire Season of DPH, the Episodes will all fall into each other by the end, and it's just plain silly to buy them alone..
  • edited June 2010
    guys don't buy the whole series at once! I got the entire tales of monkey island season free by using coupon codes the kept giving out.
  • edited June 2010
    wow, that's my entire plan for getting season 2 spelled out.

I found the pre-order worth it so far
Sign in to comment in this discussion.