Audio popping in S+M

edited April 2010 in Game Support
I'm not sure what is causing this but, I get really weird audio popping during S+M Penal Zone. Its never happened before on any S+M or Monkey Island titles.

Every few seconds there's just the tap-tap-tap while the game is playing. It's very annoying.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Sladvan wrote: »
    I'm not sure what is causing this but, I get really weird audio popping during S+M Penal Zone. Its never happened before on any S+M or Monkey Island titles.

Every few seconds there's just the tap-tap-tap while the game is playing. It's very annoying.

Is it only during the very beginning (the tutorial)?
    Or through the whole game?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Sladvan wrote: »

I heard that too, but since i just played the intro for a few minutes yet i thought it was part of what's going on in the background.
  • edited April 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I heard that too, but since i just played the intro for a few minutes yet i thought it was part of what's going on in the background.

Yeah, if its only in the intro then its part of the background sounds (distant-ish machine guns)
  • edited April 2010
    Katsuro wrote: »
    Yeah, if its only in the intro then its part of the background sounds (distant-ish machine guns)

It only happens during/near the explosions, so maybe that is the case! Worst machine gun firing sound ever.
  • edited April 2010
    It's the planes attacking... and I have to agree with you; It's extremely annoying.
  • edited April 2010
    I figured that's what it was too. I was like "WTF? Is that audio popping?" Then I noticed it was only when the planes were shooting.
  • edited April 2010
    FireAza wrote: »
    "WTF? Is that audio popping?"
    A common thought (or atleast, that was my first one as well).
  • edited April 2010
    I thought it was audio glitches as well....then I thought it was supposed to be stinky texting, then there is a shot of the plane in the window just before Skunkape turns around and talks with S&M, that is when I realized it was supposed to be the planes.... It doesn't really sound like gunfire... at least not what people "believe" gunfire should sound like if you know what I mean.
This discussion has been closed.