Penalzone: Why cant I move around with leftclicking anymore?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Whats the reason you cant move Sam around by leftclicking on the intended target?
I mean I understand that in some scenes (sneaking) you might want to have some finer control, but in most cases just clicking at the destination and let Sam figure out how to get there is so much more convenient. It worked it the past Sam&Max games.

And on a similar note, I wanted to try using my (PS2-) gamepad and it aint working.

Comments

• OMAOMA
    edited April 2010
    This has been discussed lots of times (and a lot more threads will emerge eventually :rolleyes:). Direct control is an intended feature. About gamepad control, try XPadder (it's just $9,99 or 7€).

http://xpadder.com/
  • edited April 2010
    The strange thing is that I'm replaying S&M Hit the road after recently finished Tales of Monkey Island and I surprised myself a few times clicking and dragging :eek:
  • edited April 2010
    By the way, the cinematic angles look even AWESOMER than ToMI in my opinion. Totally worths sacrificing Point&Click gameplay.
  • edited April 2010
    Yeah, I really enjoyed the cinematics in this. Ahhh, can't wait for the other episodes now!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.