I see a giant frisbee on my screen!

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
When I was playing the Penal Zone, I sometimes see a giant frisbee looking thing in the middle of the screen. Only way I can get rid of it is if I go to a totally different area. I'm using the PC version.

Anyone else saw this?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    It's the icon you get if you click and hold with the left mouse button, which allows you to move Sam around (if you don't want to use the keyboard).

-HM
  • edited April 2010
    Hollow Man wrote: »
    It's the icon you get if you click and hold with the left mouse button, which allows you to move Sam around (if you don't want to use the keyboard).

-HM

No, he said "giant"{, "frisbee looking". The joystick icon is relatively small and looks like a joystick. This may be a similar problem to one I had with ToMI chapter 4, when the black "zoom" from one area to another left a black "mark" covering up the trial. But mine stayed until i left the game...
  • edited April 2010
    I had this problem as well. It was right after getting teleportation, it wasn't allowing me to save, and I didn't want to miss any new cutscenes because most of the screen was blocked, so I reloaded the last autosave.
  • edited April 2010
    Irvin700 wrote: »
    When I was playing the Penal Zone, I sometimes see a giant frisbee looking thing in the middle of the screen. Only way I can get rid of it is if I go to a totally different area. I'm using the PC version.

Anyone else saw this?

Can you provide a screenshot of it?
    Not that I don't believe you, but it would actually help :D
  • edited April 2010
    No, he said "giant"{, "frisbee looking". The joystick icon is relatively small and looks like a joystick.

Oh. It looked like a Frisbee to me. :)

-HM
Sign in to comment in this discussion.