Not Complete Walkthrough :(

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
:( The walkthrough posted on The Devil's Playhouse's page only does the opening act. I need more, and I can't wait for answers in the house of hints, because I have homework and other things to do before monday (sunday for people in ttg's timezone). Will the walkthrough be updated soon?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Well... you could play it when you have more time--we have a whole month after all. ;)
  • edited April 2010
    Indeed, I am abit sad now that I've finished it already. I was secretely wanting to be stuck on the puzzles for a month so the withdrawal period wouldn't be so long :(
  • edited April 2010
    i suppose you're both right... but im a really impatient sort of person, and that means that if i cant figure something out, at 3am ill be walking up and down the hall sobbing and trying to figure it out.
  • edited April 2010
    I found that coming back to the game after a good night's sleep greatly increased my enjoyment of the game :)
  • edited April 2010
    the problem is, with my mother's hatred of telltale games (seriously hatred) it is always midnight before i can play the game at all.
  • edited April 2010
    Um... what are you going to do with walkthrough then, if I may ask? That kind of limitations even pump me more to finish the game by myself, I mean.
  • edited April 2010
    yeah, but i suck at creative thinking
  • edited April 2010
    Well, we are here for you, in case you need assistance...
  • edited April 2010
    I can even try confusing you and forcing you to think creatively.
  • edited April 2010
    .<3
  • edited April 2010
    Are you sure you still can't see it? I just checked and can see the whole thing.
  • edited April 2010
    :d :d
  • edited April 2010
    :/

• edited April 2010
    The complete walkthrough is up, TheHighway! (In the same place where the Prolouge walkthrough was) Cheat away! ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.