Comments

• edited April 2010
    What?
  • edited April 2010
    It's probably a placeholder page. 516 is May 16th, which is one month exactly after the Penal Zone came out.

Or I could be reading way too much into this...
  • edited April 2010
    The Penal Zone came out the 15th and not 16th, so I doubt it, Zeek. Maaaaybe it's a reference to the 16th episode of Sam & Max season 5? Nah.

The real question is how The Highway found that page. was "516 Vision" mentioned somewhere in 301 that I didn't notice? Was there a link in the credits or something? Enlighten us, please!
  • edited April 2010
    Click on Sam's gun/phone/thingamabob on the Devil's Playhouse site...
  • edited April 2010
    lersveen wrote: »
    The Penal Zone came out the 15th and not 16th, so I doubt it, Zeek. Maaaaybe it's a reference to the 16th episode of Sam & Max season 5? Nah.

The real question is how The Highway found that page. was "516 Vision" mentioned somewhere in 301 that I didn't notice? Was there a link in the credits or something? Enlighten us, please!

I think it's a reference to the 6th episode of Sam & Max season 51.
  • edited April 2010
    That wouldn't make even less sense, belgium1point, concidering the way they've labeled episodes up until now. 301 = season 3 episode 1.
  • edited April 2010
    So...something is happening on May 16th on that page? Or 516 means something else entirely?
  • edited April 2010
    I dunno, I think that's when the next ep goes out, regardless of the one day difference.
  • edited April 2010
    Makes sense to me
  • edited April 2010
    except that May 16th is a sunday, so i higly doubt ep2 will get released on that day.
  • edited April 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    I dunno, I think that's when the next ep goes out, regardless of the one day difference.

From my experience, the episodes don't come out exactly the next month.
  • edited April 2010
    Telltale hasn't set release dates for an episode that isn't a premier since, what, Season Two? I really doubt that they would set a date this early.
  • edited April 2010
    lersveen wrote: »
    That wouldn't make even less sense, belgium1point, concidering the way they've labeled episodes up until now. 301 = season 3 episode 1.

I was trying my hand at a joke. It seems to have failed :(
  • edited April 2010
    No, i got it... *walks over to you, gives sympathy hug*
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Does it ruin the fun if I mention the 516 doesn't actually mean anything?
  • edited April 2010
    yes, it does. so dont.

we will now look into the other end of max's future vision, and unsee your comment.
  • edited April 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Does it ruin the fun if I mention the 516 doesn't actually mean anything?
    YOU LIE!

Now, where were we?
  • edited April 2010
    we were discussing how important the number 516 is
  • edited April 2010
    And while varying degrees of importance are suggested, everyone agrees that it is at the very least "very" important, though few believe it is as important as eternal salvation.
  • edited April 2010
    I rank the number 516 slightly below eternal salvation, just because 666 is a bigger number and I want to beat that, which involves 667 or higher.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.