Locked out of the preorder forum

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I purchased Season 3 through Steam - preordered last week to take advantage of the Steam 5.00 discount for preordering. Now, I find myself locked out of the forum for preorders - has this happened to anyone else, and what can I do the rectify the situation?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I preordered the game on this site and i don't even have access to it either.
  • edited April 2010
    Steam users don't get it. It sucks. They were supposed to, and then the forum access was taken off the pre-order page ages ago.

People who pre-ordered from Telltale got links to open the forum in their order confirmation e-mails.
  • MRNMRN
    edited April 2010
    Maybe if you ask nicely in an e-mail for Telltale theey'll let you have it, like for me. Difference is I proerder from the PSN
  • edited April 2010
    Is it worth going in there? I preordered on Telltale but just haven't been bothered since... I am not sure what it is for to be honest. Maybe I should dig out the email and find the link.
  • edited April 2010
    Is it worth going in there? I preordered on Telltale but just haven't been bothered since... I am not sure what it is for to be honest. Maybe I should dig out the email and find the link.
    The game designers, concept artist, and Steve Purcell have been running Q&A sessions in there.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh I want in. Now where is that email...?

(And thanks).
  • edited April 2010
    I too haven't bothered honestly. I did pre-order, I have dug up the email and clicked thy link. I'm still locked out. Worked well with the pre-order of Monkey Island. This, not so much.
  • edited April 2010
    The link no longer works because pre-order time is over, 301 is released.

You should have tried earlier (or try your luck with support)...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.