Sam & Max 301-any way to enter the menu using the mouse?

edited April 2010 in Game Support
I just started Sam & Max 301, and I noticed that I can control just about everything in the game with the mouse only, except for getting in and out of the menu to save/load or change settings. I'm trying to play on a Win7 laptop with a touchscreen, and it's almost to the point where I can do everything with it folded down as a tablet. Is there just something I'm missing, or is this not possible?

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Sorry, you have to press "esc." We have a "menu" button for touch displays but it's only turned on in the iPad localization of the game.
  • edited April 2010
    Ok, thanks for the reply. If at all possible, it'd be great to see this in the Windows release as well. Yes, there probably aren't that many other people with Windows based tablets (yet), but there are more devices coming.
  • edited April 2010
    As an owner of a Windows 7 multitouch tablet, I would like to second the request that we get some of the love currently reserved for iPad users. :)

I really like what you did with the iPad interface... there's no reason you can't do the same stuff on Win7!
  • edited April 2010
    Believe it or not, I could not figure out how to enter the menu at all, on a plain old Windows laptop, until I came to the forum and found this thread. I thought I'd tried hitting every key on the keyboard, but I must have missed Escape somehow.

It doesn't help that the keyboard map in the Help/Settings shows the key for everything else but not the key for entering the menu.
  • edited April 2010
    I like to suggest putting it back under the good old F5 key ;)

Nah, just kidding. I was missing the "pull down" menu as well. Esc is pretty standard, though.
This discussion has been closed.