Newspaper

Comments

• edited April 2010
    The newspaper has been known for awhile. I didn't know they added 516vision to the main page, though.
  • edited April 2010
    Has anybody transcribed the text yet? It's very hard to make out (yes, I know this is intentional).
  • edited April 2010
    Has anybody transcribed the text yet? It's very hard to make out (yes, I know this is intentional).
    There are only a couple sentences about Sam and Max. Basically enough to say they saved the day again. After that, it's all filler text from an old Telltale blog post.
  • edited April 2010
    Ah, thank you. Found it :) http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-2. Can anybody make out the first paragraph (which is not from the blog post)? I can read Sam and Max save the world, but that's about it:

Sam and Max save the world ... and it was good ... are fun, and I enjoy them.
  • edited April 2010
    According to some other posts, it says "Sam and Max save the world!
    General Skun-ka'pe Defeated! Some people also did some things and it was good. Also you are playing this game and that is a good thing. I like games. Games are fun, and I enjoy them."
  • edited April 2010
    ...Why would one give the key of the city to the person who's already the President of USA?
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    ...Why would one give the key of the city to the person who's already the President of USA?

Because he lost the presidential one?
  • edited April 2010
    Is it technically copyright infringement to mention indy in the paper?

(not that im gonna tell no one)
  • edited April 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    Is it technically copyright infringement to mention indy in the paper?

(not that im gonna tell no one)
    No.
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »

I would be extremely surprised if that has never happened in real life
Sign in to comment in this discussion.