Game Stopping Glitch (Possible Spoilers)

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
ok, I started a new game so I can get the Specs, so I was rushing through it, and when I got to the diner part, I did somethings in there, so now I needed to give the hard hat to that cop guy, the only problem is he was not there, but when I walked in the camera zooms in on his table and he says his lines, but still he and his food was not there, so I could not give him the hat. I tried restarting from the autosave, but it did not work, It would force you to restart the game from the beginning.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    chaos789 wrote: »
    ok, I started a new game so I can get the Specs, so I was rushing through it, and when I got to the diner part, I did somethings in there, so now I needed to give the hard hat to that cop guy, the only problem is he was not there, but when I walked in the camera zooms in on his table and he says his lines, but still he and his food was not there, so I could not give him the hat. I tried restarting from the autosave, but it did not work, It would force you to restart the game from the beginning.

If you're on the PC version, you can't get the specs.

Also, you might wanna send this over to Telltale bug support.
  • edited April 2010
    PS3 version is the one I have, oh and I meant to say this is season 3, and I will check the fourm you said, I didn't see it. I still can't see a bug support fourm?
  • edited April 2010
    chaos789 wrote: »
    PS3 version is the one I have, oh and I meant to say this is season 3, and I will check the fourm you said, I didn't see it. I still can't see a bug support fourm?

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
  • edited April 2010
    ok, I posted it there.
  • MRNMRN
    edited April 2010
    Why did you start a new game to get the nutrispecs?
  • edited April 2010
    because the car refused to take me anywhere, I could only travel to phone location. The car said it won't go anywhere until skunkape was defeated and there is no post game. Also the message stats to start a new game.
  • MRNMRN
    edited April 2010
    You didnt need to play the storyline again though.
  • edited April 2010
    not all of it, only the tutorial and at that time I did not know what you need to use the specs on , or that it transfers over to all saves.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.