Sam and Max game stopping Glitch (possible spoilers)

edited April 2010 in Game Support
Also this is season 3 for PS3 ok, I started a new game so I can get the Specs, so I was rushing through it, and when I got to the diner part, I did somethings in there, so now I needed to give the hard hat to that cop guy, the only problem is he was not there, but when I walked in the camera zooms in on his table and he says his lines, but still he and his food was not there, so I could not give him the hat. I tried restarting from the autosave, but it did not work, It would force you to restart the game from the beginning.

Comments

• ScottAlexanderScottAlexander Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Hey Chaos, did you
    use the Future Vision on Sam in the Flagship?
    You have to do that in order to
    get Flint to enter Stinky's for the first time.

If you've done those things and
    Flint still isn't in Stinky's
    then we may have a larger problem on our hands.

Let me know when you get a chance, thanks!

-Alex
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, I don't remember using them in the ship, since I was hurrying through this playthough, I tried to skip most optional stuff, I know I got the broth from grandpa stinky. However, why did Flint still have his dialogue? (Note, I cannot confirm if use the future vision, would trigger the scene since, I loaded my other save after, which overwrite this one as the autosave, so I know longer have the second playthrough one, since I figured out the Specs transfers over to all saves.)
This discussion has been closed.