RemotePlay?

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I've never worked on anything PS3-related so maybe this is something that's a whole lot more trouble that I would imagine (there could be anything from licensing issues to Sony requiring a direct support of the PSP resolution instead of automatically scaling the image).

But if it is as easy as I imagine, something like setting a remoteplay-compatible flag, could you consider it? I'd love playing a game of Sam and Max while I'm in the tub :)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I will second this... it can't be that hard, and we need S&M on another portable console... If you count the ipad as portable that is...
  • edited April 2010
    You do realize that the control scheme would be pretty drastically impaired on the PSP?
  • edited April 2010
    I'd love playing a game of Sam and Max while I'm in the tub :)

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...
  • edited April 2010
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww...

Hey, you don't know that. For all we know he bathes in a swim suit and owns the Leftorium.
  • edited April 2010
    Avel wrote: »
    You do realize that the control scheme would be pretty drastically impaired on the PSP?

well you could just use a PS3 controller... infact I ALWAYS use a PS3 controller when using my psp go...
  • edited April 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »
    well you could just use a PS3 controller... infact I ALWAYS use a PS3 controller when using my psp go...

Surely that defeats the point of having a PSP....
  • edited April 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »

Wait...what? That does not work, compute nor make any damn sense at all. Do you have a magical controller?
  • edited April 2010
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww...
    Oh, grow up already.
    Wait...what? That does not work, compute nor make any damn sense at all. Do you have a magical controller?

Nope, that's standard PSP behaviour if you have one that has Bluetooth (PSPgo).

Still, I don't see the point either unless you have your PSP hooked up to a TV.

Really? I mean: 99% of the game are playable just fine using L1/R1 trigger selection. And for that last 1% (Basically one or two of Max' toys) RemotePlay provides an emulation function (SELECT+LSTICK->RSTICK, SELECT+L1/R1->L2/R2)
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, grow up already.

I feel I have a valid point. Besides being a bit strange, playing video games while bathing also carries a risk of water damage to your electronics.
  • edited April 2010
    I feel I have a valid point. Besides being a bit strange, playing video games while bathing also carries a risk of water damage to your electronics.

I've killed electronics in a variety of ways but so far none have died in the bathtub. And don't knock it until you tried it.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, grow up already.

Nope, that's standard PSP behaviour if you have one that has Bluetooth (PSPgo).

Still, I don't see the point either unless you have your PSP hooked up to a TV.

Really? I mean: 99% of the game are playable just fine using L1/R1 trigger selection. And for that last 1% (Basically one or two of Max' toys) RemotePlay provides an emulation function (SELECT+LSTICK->RSTICK, SELECT+L1/R1->L2/R2)

Well... I would use the PS3 controller feature if I'm on some sort of transport... put the psp on my lap. hold controller. Play it like a PS3... perfect for every occasion... :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.