Banner ads for The Devil's Playhouse

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
So I was checking Penny Arcade, and then caught this;

8yuzrr.jpg

Okay so... My desktop seriously needs a date with the first Max artwork. Where can I find a bigger one?

ALSO, don't you guys also think that Telltale never really advertised a game that much before? As a Sam and Max fan, I feel special.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I saw one on MSPA recently.
  • edited April 2010
    I saw a ToMI ad on The Spoony Experiment, but that's the only Telltale ad i've ever seen outside of this site
  • edited April 2010
    Gotta check there if it has the new ads. I never really check that site because I watch SpoonyOne's videos on TGWTG.com
  • edited April 2010
    I don't care for the vast majority of guys on TGWTG at all. i don't mind the Nostalgia Critic stuff, and Benazie's... unique. But either I have no interest in their videos (Linkara) or I find them unfunny and just not entertaining (pretty much everyone else*)

Though they kinda have Ashen which is good news

And Spoony's became a bit of a whinger of late as well :(

*Special mention to Bennet the Sage, Angry Joe and Sean Fausz for being flat-out useless
  • edited April 2010
    Linkara... Why yes, that's true. The majority of his videos consist of him yelling around like 'that shouldn't be like this, it should be like THAT, grr!' and some of his videos have a really unneeded fictional storyline. I can say that the only interesting parts of that site are the videos of Critic and Spoony.
  • edited April 2010
    I like Linkara. I like that he analyses the storylines and things, because that sort of stuff interests him. Also, I like his accent.

And I'm not complaining about the storylines as long as Doctor Insano keeps appearing. He's the best character on TGWTG.com.
  • edited April 2010
    I saw a really bad ad for ToMI on the LBPC forums...

It was so badly designed that a monkey island fan who didn't know about MI5 would dismiss it as a fake.

Tell Tale needs a new marketing team.
  • edited April 2010
    There's an ad for Devil's Playhouse on The Spoony Experiment
  • edited April 2010
    I actually moused over the exact area that Max predicted. Uncanny!
  • edited April 2010
    Awww. When I first saw the title of this thread, I originally read it as "Banned ads for the Devil's Playhouse", that would've been much more interesting.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.