Favorite EXPRESSION Joke (Spoilers Possible)

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Since TTG's ultimate goal is to tell a joke with facial expressions and with as little dialouge as possible, I thought it would be nice to post your favorite joke from 301 that involved a facial reaction of some kind.

I'll start!

My absolute favorite expression joke is
when you help Stinky out of her cell by telling her that Skunkape has the keys
. The expression on Stinky's face pretty much sold the joke for me.

So what's yours?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I love when Skunkape looks at Girl-Stinky, waiting for her to receive his SMS.
  • edited April 2010
    Majus wrote: »
    I love when Skunkape looks at Girl-Stinky, waiting for her to receive his SMS.

why do I get the feeling you may be boasting your own work
  • edited April 2010
    I like when Mama Bosco looks at Max after he says touching is his favorite thing to do.
  • edited April 2010
    This one's near the end:
    When you examine the toybox and Max runs off to find a crowbar to pry it open, and the molemen implore Sam and Max not to open it. Sam agrees, and in the background Max reappears with a crowbar just in time to hear it.
    And then he gets the best dejected look on his face and tosses the crowbar away, all disappointed.
  • edited April 2010
    why do I get the feeling you may be boasting your own work

Haha, no, when we arrived at Telltale 99% of the acting was done already.
    But I am a tiny bit proud of that "Tennis-Game" in front of the pawn-shop (go into Max-Mode).
    This one's near the end:
    When you examine the toybox and Max runs off to find a crowbar to pry it open, and the molemen implore Sam and Max not to open it. Sam agrees, and in the background Max reappears with a crowbar just in time to hear it.
    And then he gets the best dejected look on his face and tosses the crowbar away, all disappointed.

I love that one as well.
  • edited April 2010
    But I am a tiny bit proud of that "Tennis-Game" in front of the pawn-shop (go into Max-Mode).
    Oh, so that was your doing? Nice. :D
  • edited April 2010
    I loved max's line "I don't like how he's undressing me with his eyes". Not sure why, but I laughed a lot.
  • edited April 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    I loved max's line "I don't like how he's undressing me with his eyes". Not sure why, but I laughed a lot.
    Doesn't count. I'm looking for jokes where the punch line is centered only around their facial reactions and not on what they say.
  • edited April 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I like when Mama Bosco looks at Max after he says touching is his favorite thing to do.

...just so you know, second is licking.
  • edited April 2010
    Happy/Excited Max at any time it happens.

Edit: Especially first time through the
    Mole Processing Room
  • edited April 2010
    oh. Totally missed that. hurr durr. I misread that as expression as in expression of speech.
  • edited April 2010
    The part at the end with the crowbar was perfect timing with the comedy, plus almost everything with Stinky and her cell ("Look at this photo he sent me").

There was one where Sam and Max are just silent for two seconds, though I'll be damned if I remember where.
  • edited April 2010

Acting as in animation? Also, those things you animated are really good. is it hard to use the telltale tool?
  • edited April 2010
    Max's face when Sam tries to get into the kitchen with Girl Stinky still there.
  • edited April 2010
    Acting as in animation? Also, those things you animated are really good. is it hard to use the telltale tool?

A Majus never reveals his secrets. Groan.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.