Get The Devil's Playhouse for free

edited May 2010 in Sam & Max
That's right, you saucy miscreants! You want The Devil's Playhouse for yourself or to gift to a friend, but you're bored of paying?

Sam & Max.co.uk is running a competition, the prize being a PC/Mac copy of the brand new Sam & Max season (ten up for grabs in total). What've you got to do? Answer three questions. I know what you're thinking. "Pinchpenny, I'm not a member of Mensa!". No problem, because the answers to all the questions are around the site somewhere! Plus they're not that hard.

What are you waiting for? Enter today!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Nice one, i'm sure my cheap friend would appreciate a copy if I won this
  • edited April 2010
    Oh noes, the questions are too hard :eek:
  • edited April 2010
    These questions are not hard enough, and there aren't enough of them. You should have found more difficult messages for the Mensa crowd. Also, being a member of Mensa isn't all that impressive.
  • edited April 2010
    These questions are not hard enough, and there aren't enough of them. You should have found more difficult messages for the Mensa crowd. Also, being a member of Mensa isn't all that impressive.

I don't really know much about Mensa, just that all the members gather and play chess every once in a while. Maybe I should have referenced the Dennis the Menace fan club instead.
  • edited April 2010
    The Dennis the Menace fan club DOES have some pretty rigorous requirements.
  • edited April 2010
    Hey, neat, I won!

However I bought it (Ribs finally bought a telltale product? WHAT?), so I gave it to a friend!

Thanks Pinchpenny!
  • edited April 2010
    Just out of curiosity, what were the questions?
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you pinchpenny! I have the ps3 version but I'll be playing on Pc from now on. Graphics look way better even on my shitty monitor vs. HDTV plus the retro 'use' icon is lush. Cheers for the game, the website is awesome keep up the good work.

Questions asked for the voice of Sam from the TV series, the date Surfin' The Highway was originally published and one other question I cant remember
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks Pinchpenny!
    tmsmyth4 wrote: »
    Thank you pinchpenny! Cheers for the game, the website is awesome keep up the good work.

You're both welcome. Thanks for entering.
    Just out of curiosity, what were the questions?

The Devil's Playhouse is currently available for PC/Mac, PSN and...?
    Sega Dreamcast, iPad, XBLA

Who voiced Sam in the animated cartoon series?
    Harvey Atkin, William Kasten, Jake Rodkin

When was Sam & Max: Surfin’ the Highway originally published?
    1995, 1996, 2012
  • edited April 2010
    oh, man! I shouldv'e entered, those are EASY questions!
  • edited April 2010
    Thank goodness, judging from the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be another one of these incidents.
  • edited May 2010
    Pinchpenny wrote: »
    That's right, you saucy miscreants! You want The Devil's Playhouse for yourself or to gift to a friend, but you're bored of paying?

Sam & Max.co.uk is running a competition, the prize being a PC/Mac copy of the brand new Sam & Max season (ten up for grabs in total). What've you got to do? Answer three questions. I know what you're thinking. "Pinchpenny, I'm not a member of Mensa!". No problem, because the answers to all the questions are around the site somewhere! Plus they're not that hard.

What are you waiting for? Enter today!
    Guybrush: Geez, what an obvious sales pitch.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.