iPad scaling/widescreen problem

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
I've had a number of problems with the iPad version but the recent problem is the stretching / scaling the game is doing when it boots. Sam's face with the "flames" around. It looks normal while it starts to load and then 1/2 way through it stretches the long way.
I've hit the screen where i meet the security guy standing next to Skunkape and when it shows his "profile" during the cutscene the left half of the text is cut off.
Is this a problem in the game or is it something I'm doing?

Comments

• [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Double-tap with two fingers to cycle through different aspect ratios on the iPad.
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks. Maybe I missed an "instructions / settings" thing somewhere?
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    I don't think the dynamic aspect ratio adjustment is mentioned anywhere.

If you're feeling especially bold, it will even support 3:4 if you're holding the iPad in portrait mode.
  • edited April 2010
    [TTG] Yare wrote: »
    I don't think the dynamic aspect ratio adjustment is mentioned anywhere.

If you're feeling especially bold, it will even support 3:4 if you're holding the iPad in portrait mode.

WHAT?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. WHY DOESN'T THE PC VERSION HAVE 3:4 MODE?!? HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME BY HAVING THIS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE ON THE IPAD! I'M NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM TTG EVER AGAIN! RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Just kidding. :p
  • edited April 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    WHAT?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. WHY DOESN'T THE PC VERSION HAVE 3:4 MODE?!? HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME BY HAVING THIS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE ON THE IPAD! I'M NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM TTG EVER AGAIN! RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Typical

Both parts.
  • edited April 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »

Well, it's "not mentioned anywhere". They're obviously hiding the new features, knowing that iPad hipsters won't post in the forums to upset the TRUE fanbase. They thought, "Oh crap, we want to disenfranchise the TRUE fanbase out of spite because we know they'll buy our crap anyway, let's just keep this awesome iPad feature secret"! The corporate masterminds at TTG didn't expect one of THEIR OWN to let this plot slip.
  • edited April 2010
    Well, it's "not mentioned anywhere". They're obviously hiding the new features, knowing that iPad hipsters won't post in the forums to upset the TRUE fanbase. They thought, "Oh crap, we want to disenfranchise the TRUE fanbase out of spite because we know they'll buy our crap anyway, let's just keep this awesome iPad feature secret"! The corporate masterminds at TTG didn't expect one of THEIR OWN to let this plot slip.

That's not even coherent as sarcasm =)
  • edited April 2010
    Ha! "iPad hipsters" I'm a 58 year old man. I'm hardly hip anymore, son. Thanks for thinking I am though.
  • edited April 2010
    He was being sarcastic.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.